VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.61] [Blue Factory Games]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes
May 19, 2023
eh goo game good game really wanna know what happens in 0.62 im goin crazy lmao amazing gaming and scenes are too good , but the story is equally good damn .

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I really want to like this game because I think it has interesting characters and a solid premise, but I just can't wrap my head around the way it unfolds. At some points the game will let me stay loyal to Sylvia, at other times the MC will act like he couldn't care less about Sylvia despite my choices. It's driving me crazy. The automatic 'break up' scene with Sylvia was especially bad since it seems to have been effectively walked back almost immediately, yet the two characters never discuss this seeming contradiction at all.

But now the latest (public) update starts with the MC lying to Sylvia about getting hit by Iris for absolutely no reason. I mean, I get that he might not want to discuss the matter (especially if he's already in the doghouse), but what on earth makes him think the secret won't come out almost immediately? Surely he didn't coordinate stories with Iris right after she decked him? I do not understand why the MC would waste time on such a flimsy story even if he disdains Sylvia, much less if he's supposed to care about her. What purpose is this pointless drama supposed to serve?

I am just so confused. o_O

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
But now the latest (public) update starts with the MC lying to Sylvia about getting hit by Iris for absolutely no reason. I mean, I get that he might not want to discuss the matter (especially if he's already in the doghouse), but what on earth makes him think the secret won't come out almost immediately? Surely he didn't coordinate stories with Iris right after she decked him? I do not understand why the MC would waste time on such a flimsy story even if he disdains Sylvia, much less if he's supposed to care about her. What purpose is this pointless drama supposed to serve?

I am just so confused. o_O
Heh. I think you are taking too serious that situation. I mean it was a mistake. Both Jack and Iris don't want to talk about it to Sylvia because there is no point to talk about it. And if you play latest early access update it plays well with that first encounter :)

Reactions: Bonerhat

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
My two cents.
I'm enjoying the game so far.
But I think it would be good to have something to separate the routes. I always have to make several saves, because I don't know which route a certain choice will lead to. And many times, I have to go back to the save because I want to see the other route. But sometimes we don't always know which one to choose, and the sequence.
It would be good to have something like putting colors on the choices.
For example:
Putting the choices that lead to the NTR route in red, and the choices that lead to sharing, swinging, in orange.
That way, we can follow one route until the end of the update, and then follow the other.
But make this optional, because some people like the difficulty.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Hi not having hard routes is conscious choice I made during the design. I believe that roleplaying is ultimate for of gaming and i want people to truly consider their choices and see through consequences of their actions. If i would made obvious that some choices are "marked" this would instantly switch off thinking part for a lot of players. For example in latest EE update there is a second way to start NTR content. And later on there will be ways to get out of that train or go back in again, same with rest of content in game.

I think your post touches different issue aka trying to see other content and how to get it. I will be approaching that issue with the release of scene replay. The idea is that once you have seen particular scene you can then load it up in scene replay and at start you will be able to see all choices that are left to make for that scene that you didn't pick in game and their requirements.

The only marking i would consider would be on next playthrough to mark if some choice was already made in past.

Reactions: V&M

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
Hi not having hard routes is conscious choice I made during the design. I believe that roleplaying is ultimate for of gaming and i want people to truly consider their choices and see through consequences of their actions. If i would made obvious that some choices are "marked" this would instantly switch off thinking part for a lot of players. For example in latest EE update there is a second way to start NTR content. And later on there will be ways to get out of that train or go back in again, same with rest of content in game.

I think your post touches different issue aka trying to see other content and how to get it. I will be approaching that issue with the release of scene replay. The idea is that once you have seen particular scene you can then load it up in scene replay and at start you will be able to see all choices that are left to make for that scene that you didn't pick in game and their requirements.

The only marking i would consider would be on next playthrough to mark if some choice was already made in past.
Honestly, your one bad scene was the Sylvia breakup scene because it happens no matter what you do but then it doesn't matter later anyways. Like if you're on the Sylvia non ntr route they basically still are together like the breakup didn't happen, which is a good thing for me but I am not sure why you had that part in the first place.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes