VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.61] [Blue Factory Games]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InHerService-0.61
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Those are the ones to fire up NTR path early. In general if you want NTR then you should ignore/lie/cheat on sylvia.
Still waiting for this game to get cooked, I have high hopes for it for when I play it!
May I just say a little as an NTR fan?
Many games have the cheating on her first and then she will cheat on you, again I haven't played this game yet and you could have done it really good already. In general I prefer to be able to be the "good" guy. Of course I want to know her cheating too, I can even try to increase the chances for it, as the GOOD guy I am :)

But the option to cheat to get cheated on, is a bit of a no.. As it works as response of an action, not something she would do else. Which can be a huge point for NTR fans such as me.

But again, your game, your rules, love your work, and I will await this game stil.. for as long as I can :)
(Also I bet there are people who like that approach so, keep it, I just had wanted an alternative for the non-cheaters who want NTR)
Take my advice with grain of salt as others, if you yeah? Else screw it :)

But in all and all, thank you for still keeping on it and creating games! Thank you!

Last edited:

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
fh321
Just read your review but Sylvia does not cheat if MC don't lie to her and/or(?) MC tell Henry he loves her.
Also that Sylvia not cheating path (+ some other requirements together) seem to lead to a better love+sex scene with Talia in the latest version, if you like the graphic and story setting you might be interested in trying this path.

Last edited:
Reactions: fh321

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Still waiting for this game to get cooked, I have high hopes for it for when I play it!
May I just say a little as an NTR fan?
Many games have the cheating on her first and then she will cheat on you, again I haven't played this game yet and you could have done it really good already. In general I prefer to be able to be the "good" guy. Of course I want to know her cheating too, I can even try to increase the chances for it, as the GOOD guy I am :)

But the option to cheat to get cheated on, is a bit of a no.. As it works as response of an action, not something she would do else. Which can be a huge point for NTR fans such as me.

But again, your game, your rules, love your work, and I will await this game stil.. for as long as I can :)
(Also I bet there are people who like that approach so, keep it, I just had wanted an alternative for the non-cheaters who want NTR)
Take my advice with grain of salt as others, if you yeah? Else screw it :)

But in all and all, thank you for still keeping on it and creating games! Thank you!

I do understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately this kind of heroine would require different story setup. Sylvia is loving conservative girlfriend and in order to sell my story I had to ship Jack and Mistress chemistry otherwise dynamic between characters wouldn't work as well. This chemistry pushes forward Sylvia. If I will do some extra options involving Jack not cheating that would happen after 1.0 and I would have to first come up with decent hook for the story as without Jack lusting for mistress story kind of doesn't have a hook.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I do understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately this kind of heroine would require different story setup. Sylvia is loving conservative girlfriend and in order to sell my story I had to ship Jack and Mistress chemistry otherwise dynamic between characters wouldn't work as well. This chemistry pushes forward Sylvia. If I will do some extra options involving Jack not cheating that would happen after 1.0 and I would have to first come up with decent hook for the story as without Jack lusting for mistress story kind of doesn't have a hook.
All good, I just wanted to share my thoughts, not to change your game :)
Thanks for replying though, I am still wainting like mad to try it out! It's my game in the owen!

Bonerhat

Dec 2, 2018
This chemistry pushes forward Sylvia. If I will do some extra options involving Jack not cheating that would happen after 1.0 and I would have to first come up with decent hook for the story as without Jack lusting for mistress story kind of doesn't have a hook.
I was the review that was critical of that, so my voice may have some small value. I suspect you could adjust that with pretty minor CG load if you just frame that path as Sylvia being more angry at the mistress for playing games, rather than getting angry at you for being the victim of them. Then you can have the mistress realize earlier that she needs to tempt Sylvia first to reach you and you can unify it back into the main narrative with the kitchen forced kiss scene and the couch blowjobs and all that. That pretty much preserves the hook and most the scenes, but just emphasizes her emotion towards the mistress more. You become a 2-for-1 deal for the mistress, Main Character can still be tempted by her, but with Sylvia. You pretty much have all this already there, but it just needs some emphasis shift.

That's assuming you're going for the Sylvia path being synonymous with the loving couples swinging path though, which is the sense I got from playing, but I dunno your long term story plans of course. And obviously that guy you're replying too wants something very different, so it's a tug of war I guess.

(And really, it was mostly just the chastising for the foot massage that felt the most awkward to me, I get Sylvia is 'seeing what she's up to' with her female eye, but objectivly it's probally the most benign routine task a slave could do for their master ever, and why is lying to say I suggested doing it the least cheaty option, wouldn't that be worse? You could just change that and keep the later kiss or pull away reaction the same and I wouldn't mind as much.)

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I was the review that was critical of that, so my voice may have some small value. I suspect you could adjust that with pretty minor CG load if you more just frame that path as Sylvia being more angry at the mistress for playing games, rather than getting angry at you for being the victim of it. Then you can have the mistress realize earlier that she needs to tempt Sylvia first to reach you and you can unify it back into the main narrative with the kitchen forced kiss scene and the couch blowjobs and all that. That pretty much preserves the hook and most the scenes, but just emphasizes her emotion towards the mistress more. You become a 2-for-1 deal for the mistress, Main Character can still lust, but with Sylvia. You pretty much have all this already there, but it just needs some emphasis shift.

That's assuming you're going for the Sylvia path being synonymous with the loving couples swinging path though, which is the sense I got from playing, but I dunno your long term story plans of course. And obviously that guy you're replying too wants something very different, so it's a tug of war I guess.

(And really, it was mostly just the chastising for the foot massage that felt the most awkward to me, I get Sylvia is 'seeing what she's up to' with her female eye, but objectivly it's probally the most benign routine task a slave could do for their master ever, and why is lying to say I suggested doing it the least cheaty option, wouldn't that be worse? You could just change that and keep the later kiss or pull away reaction the same and I wouldn't mind as much.)
That makes sense.... to me another place which could easily have a unifying narrative of sorts is after they have their "mini-breakup" talk, since this occurs on ALL paths, ntr or romance. It'd be easy and logical to have a fork here where they talk about their expectations, and if Sylvia is bothered going forward by mc's interactions with mistress and vice versa.

From that fork, example decisions could be:

- "That was a mistake, I wont meet up with mistress behind your back" could lead to a pure vanilla path
- "She intrigues me, and I'll always be honest about our meetups as I'd expect same from you" could lead to a swinger path
- "I'm not interested in her (LIE), and you shouldnt mess with Henry" -> could lead to an ntr path

This would clarify the situation away from some of the critiques you had in your review - that mc is kinda acting at times like a scumbag cheater behind her back, and at the same time would make players like me happy who are frustrated that the more involved swinger variations require mistreating her. I'd love to get away from "ntr path logic" governing the swinger stuff as well.

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
I was the review that was critical of that, so my voice may have some small value. I suspect you could adjust that with pretty minor CG load if you just frame that path as Sylvia being more angry at the mistress for playing games, rather than getting angry at you for being the victim of them. Then you can have the mistress realize earlier that she needs to tempt Sylvia first to reach you and you can unify it back into the main narrative with the kitchen forced kiss scene and the couch blowjobs and all that. That pretty much preserves the hook and most the scenes, but just emphasizes her emotion towards the mistress more. You become a 2-for-1 deal for the mistress, Main Character can still be tempted by her, but with Sylvia. You pretty much have all this already there, but it just needs some emphasis shift.

The idea for the hook is that Sylvia does notice Jack lusting for Mistress even before that kiss scene, in fact canonically she "gets" it from the start. There is particular scene where Sylvia warns Jack not to fuck around ("something you look at her... like on me"). She just doesn't think Jack will do anything and he doesn't really as there is another scene where Sylvia comments on how it was her that got Jack not the other way round. It is mistress that breaks this reasoning by directly kissing Jack and basically "breaking" the wall between them.

Now when i designed the game i played with ideas about Sylvia/Jack/Mistress dynamic and when i made Sylvia being angry at Mistress directly changed that dynamic a lot, imho for worse. She would have to play role of "police" to jack and mistress. That didn't jive well with master-servant dynamic. That kind of dynamic would suit game more if Sylvia would be MC rather than Jack.

Now, one might argue that you don't need "hook" and it can be just gradual, natural pathway to swinging/ntr/romance. I tried to write such story at start. In the initial draft Henry was actually married to Talia and Jack and Sylvia were friends visiting them and the draft was about gradual experimentation and then swinging ntr whatever.

Problem was that like many games featuring just couples trying to swing it quickly devolves into mindless sex in position X Y Z and there is virtually no story other that to "live". Once I started to throw curves like master-servant relationship, conservative vs open, incoming marriage, henry and talia being friends but not actually in love and how that relates to marriage etc. each of those blocks started to shape story that actually has a flow, interesting events, branches etc.

I think i will go back to that kiss scene but i need different hook entirely that will allow for similar dynamic down the line. Or maybe i will do just complete offshoot introducing separate branch that ends quicker. IDK about it as i am focused on delivering 1.0.

Thanks for feedback :)

Reactions: Bonerhat
3.80 star(s) 17 Votes