VN Ren'Py In Her Service [v0.61] [Blue Factory Games]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
hi dev .. is it possible .. mc will not get any sex scene from Talia .. but mc can go NTR route ... no sharing or swinging .. i'm talking about pure NTR route

So far all sex scenes with mistress aside from first kiss scene are avoidable.

Voltimore

Jan 31, 2018
How to get scene 0/14 the 3rd bottom from the right? I kind of lost, start over and get nothing..

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
There's a typo with "evesdrop". There are probably a few more here and there but this bothered me the most because it is choice option in the middle of the screen and used a few times. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saoron

May 9, 2023
I am not a fan of NTR games, but I somehow appreciate the quality of storytelling that this game has to offer. I hope you can add an option to show us the path we're taking when choosing dialogs. Again, I love the storytelling, something different from the brain-dead games we see everywhere else.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
To get on NTR train you have to first lie to sylvia and then say to Henry that "it's complicated" when he asks you if you love Sylvia. There will be a second way to get on NTR train in coming update if you missed it and you don't want to replay it.
I missed out on it because I didn't want to lie to Sylvia. This game provides enough nuance to (at least I hope) get to a point where everyone can have some fun without lying, cheating or any other unsavory behavior. Awaiting eagerly for that upcoming option to see what's up and hopefully get back on the missed train.

electricstar

May 26, 2017
How do I get a pure NTR route?

EDIT: Possible bug? The e038_sylvialikeshenry changes from True to False after handjob scene with Mistress/Henry even though narratively this makes no sense

Last edited:

perkel666

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
How do I get a pure NTR route?

EDIT: Possible bug? The e038_sylvialikeshenry changes from True to False after handjob scene with Mistress/Henry even though narratively this makes no sense
To get early NTR route you need to first lie to sylvia and then say to Henry "it's complicated" and then respond to mistress when she kisses Jack.

Reactions: fbass

electricstar

May 26, 2017
To get early NTR route you need to first lie to sylvia and then say to Henry "it's complicated" and then respond to mistress when she kisses Jack.
Thanks. I got that but I couldn't get the Henry/Sylvia scenes without editing the save files. I'm also wondering if there is a way beyond that to ensure both Henry/Sylvia and no MC/Talia

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes