• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned In Home [v0.02] [Doomazar]

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why does so many creators that uses 3D models, go for such similar characters, with the same hairstyle, feels boring after seeing so many with basically same person
Buying characters and hair are expensive, most don't want to make their own, and while making characters is not hard with enough morphs (that you also have to get), making your own hair is much more complex. I make a lot of my own stuff, but I only have a rough idea on clothing, and almost none on hair (just haven't had time to learn yet).

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 1963069

Overview:
In Home The story of 20-year-old young guy whose life changes after his father leaves.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-05
Release Date: 2022-08-03
Developer: Doomazar -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial compressed version is not released or endorsed by the developers use at your own risk.

View attachment 1963138 View attachment 1963140 View attachment 1963142 View attachment 1963144
Really needs a do list ( i should go here)