Ren'Py Abandoned In Home [v0.02] [Doomazar]

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Sample Engrish text: "I knew it. You are boner [MC]?":LUL:

The plot is also amazing. They are apparently stuck indoors for two weeks due to rain.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm with you on that. 85% of men are taller than women in the U.S. and Europe so I'm not sure why there are so many men shorter than women in sooooooooo many games. Did all the devs smoke cigs when they were children and had their growth stunted?
I think it's more the fact that they have a shota fetish as someone else said in the post. Or the fact they feel inferior/submissive to women. So, they portray it in a size difference. Either way, it's not for me.
look (NOT to be taken that serious what i gonna say now):
Some people seem to like oversized dicks and boobs - that's a fact.
Other people (like me) will pass a game where guys have a dick which is even bigger than Arnolds calves.

But whenever you do the MC smaller as usual, the normal sized dick looks even bigger - so you can please both - the ones like me, who love dicks in natural size compared to the women - but also the others who need a dick at arm-size (don't need to enlarge the dick - just shrink the arms and rest of the body)

:ROFLMAO:

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
I'm with you on that. 85% of men are taller than women in the U.S. and Europe so I'm not sure why there are so many men shorter than women in sooooooooo many games. Did all the devs smoke cigs when they were children and had their growth stunted?
Less than 2% of adult males are shorter than their mothers, and the MC looks to be a solid few inches shorter than his mom. As another user said, the popularity of this physical arrangement in incest games is a backdoor shota fetish ("everyone is 18+, promise!"). Which is fine, I just don't see why people have to dissemble about it on an anonymous pirate adult games forum.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
look (NOT to be taken that serious what i gonna say now):
Some people seem to like oversized dicks and boobs - that's a fact.
Other people (like me) will pass a game where guys have a dick which is even bigger than Arnolds calves.

But whenever you do the MC smaller as usual, the normal sized dick looks even bigger - so you can please both - the ones like me, who love dicks in natural size compared to the women - but also the others who need a dick at arm-size (don't need to enlarge the dick - just shrink the arms and rest of the body)

:ROFLMAO:
I can't believe I'm going to even joke about this, but, you opened the door. Ahaha

You love natural sized dicks? ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: qaywsx and Abegamer

riotwaffle

Feb 3, 2020
You can: A)POV do not show face, B)Make Chad so you show the face. Bruh, don't make the mistake of many devs.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
We need a patch, when the mc call his mom by name it just take the whole immersion away and I had to stop. I'll try again after a patch or maybe the dev could let us choose the relationship with the characters.

Reactions: Pippone

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The title is so Engrish. Who says 'In Home' in English? Typical a preposition is missing. We are not Russians (yet).

• Haha
Reactions: vonamatas

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I smell incest games lol ...if there really is an incest tag I'm in
Half the time that tag doesn't mean much sadly. Wasted 3 days/40-50 hours of my life playing Alexandra only to find out the only incest is 2 half-sisters that don't know they are related flicking each other's beans and paddling each other's pink canoes, and that isn't revealed until late game (I'm hoping at least it was to give a middle finger to Patreon). Then step-shit also counts as incest even though by definition it's not. Then there's The Island, where the MC's twin/triplet "sisters" are some kind of fucked up modified clone relationship rather than in the traditional sense (it's set in the 2100's).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
GDRIVE:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

MIXDROP: Invalid ticket ID. Please try again
MEDIAFIRE:
Well, looks like we can’t go any further
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ?????
I managed to get the mega one to start, MediaFire seems gone/broken.

Last edited: