german developer uncovered?
1659599487364.png
... the first game i see "ö" within english text - lol

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
typos and grammar issues all over the game - nearly on every single page:
(and i am not even talking about the writing being without any punctuation at all)
1659599691966.png
... kitchen okay ....
1659599753274.png
... okay Madison ....

1659600033359.png (The Name should be "Claire" or "Clara" but not "Clare" - never heared that name before)
... you're welcome Claire .... (you ARE welcome .....)

1659600433001.png
.. she HAS a nice body .....
1659600678260.png
... oh my god, she is taking off her pants ....
(5errors within 5 words - guess that's record)

... and so on ... and so on ... REALLY needs proofreading - could be a nice game, but this horrible "Denglish" is hard to take in (no offence)
Hopefully the dev will get a proofreader for the next updates.
For now, nearly EVERY line of text is wrong

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Turkish and thank you finding the typos :D
I am open to criticism :)
get a proofreader - you have typos nearly on every line of text (sorry - just being honest) - i can't point out all of them - it probably would be a complete re-writing of the whole text.

Reactions: heimdal74

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
And most of all - re-read your own story from time to time.
look:
1659600960612.png
1659600975631.png
1659600988415.png
1659601000741.png
1659601022196.png
You notice something about those consecutively following text lines?
OH MY GOD, you didn't notice? How could that be?

doomazar

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
And most of all - re-read your own story from time to time.
look:
View attachment 1964463
View attachment 1964464
View attachment 1964466
View attachment 1964467
View attachment 1964468
You notice something about those consecutively following text lines?
OH MY GOD, you didn't notice? How could that be?
I guess I'll have to look at all of them one by one. Thank you for your help. but i do it by myself and i think i pulled it out before i was ready. I was already thinking of releasing version 0.1 but for now it can stay like this as a demo like 0.01 :)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I can accept MC being under 5ft8 when he is taller than his mother and sisters like absolutely normal genetics.
If MC is shorter than his sisters he is several standard deviations on the negative side.
Mother can be taller than son if father is really short, but then MC would be taller than dad and taller than sisters, such a basic concept that a lot of devs do not seem to understand.
That or they just have a shota fetish!
well - i know someone who is 1,92m having a dad at 1,78m and his mom is just 1,67m
also i know someone being just 1,64m but his dad is 1,83m and his mom about 1,78m

so all the talk about "his dad should be ... his mom is just .. so HE has to be ..." is absolutely bullshit.
Genetics over here (unlike for eye color for example) are just a small part of determinating the height of someone.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I guess I'll have to look at all of them one by one. Thank you for your help. but i do it by myself and i think i pulled it out before i was ready. I was already thinking of releasing version 0.1 but for now it can stay like this as a demo like 0.01 :)
nice that you agree - but really: you should send it to someone who is capable of english very well (best being a native) to do proof-reading.
I would offer help myself, but i am also not native speaker, and i am very busy with other real life stuff right now (probably for the next months).

doomazar

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
nice that you agree - but really: you should send it to someone who is capable of english very well (best being a native) to do proof-reading.
I would offer help myself, but i am also not native speaker, and i am very busy with other real life stuff right now (probably for the next months).
even that is enough. really thank you :)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
In populations it is very consistant.
On an individual level it can vary a bit depending on factors. Most important nutrition during development.
I am taller than my dad and much taller than my mother but dad was a child during WW2 in Europe and didn't have much access to protein/calories during adolescence. If he did then he would have probably been as tall or taller than me.
now we get alike - but you contradict yourself now :p
As i said: genetics are just a small part of determinating height - but there is no guarantee that small parrents bear small children and also not that children of tall parrents have to be tall themselves - it's likely to be so - yes - but not sure at all.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Factors are well well in favour of brothers being taller than sisters with the same parents and sons being taller than mothers by a significant margin.
When I see over and over a short 18+ male vs mother and sisters in these games it annoys me because it should be rare not common!
imagine all games being the same - using the same assets - the same setup - the same looks etc ... then we all would cry "BORING" .......
... and now some really complain about MC's height? I agree, it's unusual like that, but NOT impossible - so what? Just because a game presents a situation which is "unusual", it's automatical "wrong"?
Oh - come on guys ......
There's so much to complain about over here in other game threads - you really want to spent your time talking about the height of a MC which is smaller than in other games? (*facepalm)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another one of those games again. There are so many! Mother, daughter, aunt and cousin; father has left or been killed. Giant dicks and bazookas are often included with a hint of harem. All written in bloody awful English usually with a bit of mind control to boot. FFS where are the story tellers?

Reactions: qaywsx

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Another one of those games again. There are so many! Mother, daughter, aunt and cousin; father has left or been killed. Giant dicks and bazookas are often included with a hint of harem. All written in bloody awful English usually with a bit of mind control to boot. FFS where are the story tellers?
probably busy doing their updates for their games already.
Creating VN isn't something you "just" decide to do and succeed. Most new developers don't see the creative work behind a good game.
Most think they can do easy fast money by just scripting some decisions and put them together with few renders and they will get great games.
It's like singing:
Of course everybody could sing in theory - and everybody could make money by performing on stages - but the majority should not even try to sing as they sound horrible - no matter how much they try (me inclussive).
Instead of singing in public, i maybe sing sometimes at home for myself, but i take care that no one other is listening to my crap voice.
Same goes for VN games - some games just should stay private (if a dev wants to do them for his own hobby and pleasure), but never be published.

Reactions: rasyonel

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I agree with you. Too many are 'in for the money'; 'Never mind the quality feel the width' brigade.
This meme has been flogged to death and never mind the number of sandboxes which I never look at.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
The title of the game was saying avoid that,but then I saw 3 pages of comments what made me curious. So,having my morning coffee ready I start to read...Didn't think that I'll prolly dream with midgets tonight...