Ren'Py Abandoned In Home [v0.02] [Doomazar]

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The title of the game was saying avoid that,but then I saw 3 pages of comments what made me curious. So,having my morning coffee ready I start to read...Didn't think that I'll prolly dream with midgets tonight...
there is not even ONE midget ingame - just the MC is few inches shorter then the girls - nothing really big or serious

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello Doomazar
welcome and thank you for presenting your project here.
many developers have already tried to develop family stories of this kind, but very few have also understood how to set themselves apart from similar projects through the content and even interestingly designed publications were unfortunately very quickly abandoned.

Your renders and animations look good, although for me personally the sister looks older than the (probably) mother and the (probably) aunt somehow doesn't fit in optically at all, or there's just no direct blood relationship.

It remains to be seen which influence the decisions made (point system) will have on the further course of the game and what exactly you want to tell/describe and will probably only emerge after a few updates.
good luck

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
The beginning is already interesting, the father leaves and someone has to take care of the women day and night.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
GDRIVE:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

MIXDROP: Invalid ticket ID. Please try again
MEDIAFIRE:
Well, looks like we can’t go any further
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ?????

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I don't like forced LIs.
It's short.
It's a bit rough around the edges.
But it can be good.

Last edited:

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Aww, but midgets need pussy too. On a serious note now I understand why most dev's simply don't show the MC's face (or body when they can get away with it). As long as the MC gets laid instead of made fun of or ignored like he would in real ife I really don't care about how tall he is or what he looks like.
To be fair, trying to create a male character that's neither the standard of absolute masculinity with a "perfect" looking face, nor comically ugly to the point of looking weird and not fall into the pit of a face so average, it's completely non relatable, is painfully frustrating in Daz Studio. To me, it's very obvious that most people creating content for Daz are way more focused on females than males, so when you're trying to have a MC that's simply "kind of interesting", you're in for hours of tweaking morphs.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The engrish is sometimes interesting : "oh my god he has a hug dick" , yeah baby i will give you a hug !!!:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So, there's a [creampie] tag but there is no [vaginal sex] or [anal sex] tag. How does that work?

wrs_supernova

May 22, 2020
I felt like naming myself Woll instead of Will before giving it a try. No idea why.
I must say it felt really in place with all those misspellings xD

(Seriously, it breaks way too much immersion. Unless you're aiming for the skip-all-text kind of person, double-checking here is of utmost importance. I'm not a native speaker, so I tend not to care about this type of thing, specially typos. But we're way out of scale here.)

Renders are decent. Animation was a bit unaligned, but will get a pass. But why did the BJ girl had her tongue white? I know she was thirsty, but damn....

But one thing you're doing great so far: you don't get us stuck at a single render for too many sentences. That's great. It helps the game not to get too boring.

Good luck on your game

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Wow, this might come off as harsh or mean. But this gotta be the worst writing I have ever seen. Even games with horrible engrish is at least better written than this. This game doesnt suffer too badly from engrish. But rather how it all is written.
I dunno maybe it was originaly written in some other language, and then google translate?
Overall, I got the feeling this VN was written by a very, very young individual.
And sure, not everyone can write perfectly. But this wasn't even close to "ok".
But at least this game gave me a good laugh, I was literally laughing while playing. It was so funny, even tho it wasnt meant to be. So that's always something I guess? (trying real hard here to find positive things to say)
Characters looks..alright?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I tried to edit the script (event.rpy) but after all the changes I got an error and wonder if some of the bad "Engrish" appears in the Renpy Game Code as well.
Passing this for now, may come back at a later date.