Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
I had a chat with the dev. She said she would convert all content to netorage. So the boys who hate ntr can leave.
It's not the just the ntr, it's saying there will not be certain tags, then adding them anyway, if it was in the planned tags at the start about what the future tags are going to be, then people who are not fond of any of the planned tags can ignore and move on.

Reactions: mofonistik

lililutun

Jul 16, 2023
It's not the just the ntr, it's saying there will not be certain tags, then adding them anyway, if it was in the planned tags at the start about what the future tags are going to be, then people who are not fond of any of the planned tags can ignore and move on.
I have no problem with variety in a visual novel game. If you have problems with that, just don't play the game. If you want to help increase the risk of the game being abandoned, then please leave.

• Haha
Reactions: Golzd81 and MikeOG

Kai jun

Jul 2, 2023
The thing is that if the game had swinging and netorare tag from the beginning any complains could have been irrelevant...
BUT
The dev said that it wont happen. SO, every complains about it are valid.
But even what they have been complaining about has not happened so far. They are stereotyping it, which makes her determined to turn this into a real ntr game. I like that :love::love:

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I'm focusing on the game. The negative comments really affected me, but I am extremely grateful to those who always follow and support me. I will create content to serve the interests of my supporters. Welcome to Ntr.

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
so it's not a passion or a personal desires...you just follow the mass or whoever has the louder voice...

Good...not for you but good...(for the ntr-fans)

What you're doing is literally destroying everything you made so far, you may as well go back to Pretty Woman, where the set-up was good for a NTR-story...
Sexual preference is not the main purpose of my story, it is just an option that I can add or remove at any time. I like to write about mystical and spiritual stories. So stop arguing about this. Please motivate me to do it with joy.

Kai jun

Jul 2, 2023
Sexual preference is not the main purpose of my story, it is just an option that I can add or remove at any time. I like to write about mystical and spiritual stories. So stop arguing about this. Please motivate me to do it with joy.
You will be able to continue your horror story in the loving arms of ntr fans instead of those who are haunted and doubt everything. I'm sure there will be no more arguments about this :LOL::LOL:

Reactions: lililutun
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes