MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
God I have never seen such an immature developer discussed in the comments, putting NTR in when he promised not to just because some random people hurt his feelings and to make it clear whether NTR is goal or not is not the problem the problem is that he promises something and then does everything On the contrary, that added to his history of abandoning games, what credibility does he have left, a shame the game looked good. But in the end it doesn't matter, this game will be abandoned like his other games

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
God I have never seen such an immature developer discussed in the comments, putting NTR in when he promised not to just because some random people hurt his feelings and to make it clear whether NTR is goal or not is not the problem the problem is that he promises something and then does everything On the contrary, that added to his history of abandoning games, what credibility does he have left, a shame the game looked good. But in the end it doesn't matter, this game will be abandoned like his other games
its been said multiple times by now at this point people have the info they need to determine if they will try the game whats stopping me is even though the dev has said ntr will be avoidable they seem to not have a problem going back on their word so who knows if that can even be trusted

Reactions: Issikka

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
View attachment 2942612

It's a shame that Hakunak has such thin skin that she let a few negative comments get to her to the extent that she's turning this into an NTR game just to spite them. The MC so far has been portrayed as a guy that almost every girl wants. How does netorare even fit here? Is the entire story going to be rewritten? I was interested in seeing where this was going but netorare is a BIG NO for me so time to move on, i guess...
Maybe if the vanilla stans would stop beating a dead horse and cease shitting their pants because of OPTIONAL content they dislike is introduced.

Jesus, people who haven’t paid a single cent to support this game sit there and think they can complain as if they have any right to tell this dev what to do. So what if she made a mistake and lied to them? She does not owe them shit! They're getting this game for free!

No shit they pissed her off and now she is not gonna give them anything. I would have done the same thing if it were me.

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
My goals are not the same as other developers. So continuing to argue is a waste of time.
Vote 1 star and curse if that makes you happy.
Want professionalism? Go somewhere else.
Being nice to people who attack is really stressful.
If you like war, I will war with you.
It makes no difference whether I am kind or unkind to unkind people.
Tell me what's the worst that can happen here.
My sponsor even increased after I switched the game to Ntr. I think warning them about my way of working would be the best thing the haters can do right now. And is seeing me the same as being afraid of that?

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Maybe if the vanilla stans would stop beating a dead horse and cease shitting their pants because of OPTIONAL content they dislike is introduced.

Jesus, people who haven’t paid a single cent to support this game sit there and think they can complain as if they have any right to tell this dev what to do. So what if she made a mistake and lied to them? She does not owe them shit! They're getting this game for free!

No shit they pissed her off and now she is not gonna give them anything. I would have done the same thing if it were me.
I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect a dev to be honest. Yes, this is a piracy website but many people do use it to find devs/games to support. Why should anyone support a dev that changes the fetishes of their game at the drop of a hat?

This appears to be the post that broke the camel's back, so to speak. He didn't flame the dev, he didn't tell her to not include certain fetishes, he simply called her out for being dishonest. I personally don't think the dev intended to deceive anyone but when you say you won't include a divisive fetish like swinging and especially NTR and then do it anyway, it makes you look like a liar and you have to expect some backlash.

And again, NTR does not fit the story at all. Violet's friend jumps the MC as soon as she meets him, Quinn does the same despite having a dangerous husband, Anna practically worships him, one of the prostitutes even fell in love with him. The MC has been portrayed as a chad that can get any woman he wants and now he's going to get cucked? :sick:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I don't think it's unreasonable for people to expect a dev to be honest. Yes, this is a piracy website but many people do use it to find devs/games to support. Why should anyone support a dev that changes the fetishes of their game at the drop of a hat?

This appears to be the post that broke the camel's back, so to speak. He didn't flame the dev, he didn't tell her to not include certain fetishes, he simply called her out for being dishonest. I personally don't think the dev intended to deceive anyone but when you say you won't include a divisive fetish like swinging and especially NTR and then do it anyway, it makes you look like a liar and you have to expect some backlash.

And again, NTR does not fit the story at all. Violet's friend jumps the MC as soon as she meets him, Quinn does the same despite having a dangerous husband, Anna practically worships him, one of the prostitutes even fell in love with him. The MC has been portrayed as a chad that can get any woman he wants and now he's going to get cucked? :sick:
Problem is everyone started dogpiling on her as if they were entitled children. Some backlash was warranted but people straight up just posted copies and basically repeated the exact same things that was already posted just in harsher language.

There was no need for that and it offered nothing to the conversation and now they can look at the result.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018

I have free time and don't have to worry about finances. So there's nothing stopping me from continuing the game or abandoning it.
Whatever inspires me I do, it's as simple as that.
Reputable? What do I get with that?
If there's something scarier to challenge me, then bring it out.
Because Words like Unreliable or lying are so common.
I affirm that I am an ever-changing developer.
If there's nothing new, it's best to stay silent, so I don't waste time replying to comments.
The next plan is to turn the game into a heavy Ntr story. (And like I said, it's unthinkable that anything could happen, it would even be abandoned. I hope the haters are satisfied with this statement.)

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
I have nothing to lose, so I don't mind confronting anyone.
But I would like to give a piece of advice to free players who like to become a boss: you will only have powers when you become a real boss.
If your ability is only to boycott the game, underestimate and curse, it is not really strong.
In the end, this is just one game among many games, choose to play it or not, that's all.
Jumping into the topic to judge and show power?
So used to bullying money-loving developers, right?
Hopefully Team haters are having fun with this experience and come up with something stronger to punish me.
Have fun.

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
Content about sharing will appear first.
I need to edit the story content to include Ntr properly and become the main content of the game.
really dev? why ntr will be the main content at least give us the "player" to have a choice if you want ntr included

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
really dev? why ntr will be the main content at least give us the "player" to have a choice if you want ntr included
That is the main content because I will make the most content about it, not that I will eliminate the path of love. There are always choices in my game, nothing is inevitable.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes