risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Obviously, he was not comfortable with this project from the very beginning.
He wanted to try something new. And then he realized it wasn't right for him.

This was a change he wanted to make anyway, it has nothing to do with anyone. (ntr-focus)
Obviously, he's talking like this because you've angered him.
He wants to make you feel a little guilty, but we all know that's not true.

There is no contract written in blood in sight.

I can't call him a liar.
If you pay attention to his comments, they are full of contradictions, if he was a liar he would have paid attention to this. Frankly it looks very sloppy for a liar.

He's an emotional person and I'm the same way, I can understand him.
He's just acting on his feelings. I find it natural. I wish him luck.

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Obviously, he was not comfortable with this project from the very beginning.
He wanted to try something new. And then he realized it wasn't right for him.

This was a change he wanted to make anyway, it has nothing to do with anyone. (ntr-focus)
Obviously, he's talking like this because you've angered him.
He wants to make you feel a little guilty, but we all know that's not true.

There is no contract written in blood in sight.

I can't call him a liar.
If you pay attention to his comments, they are full of contradictions, if he was a liar he would have paid attention to this. Frankly it looks very sloppy for a liar.

He's an emotional person and I'm the same way, I can understand him.
He's just acting on his feelings. I find it natural. I wish him luck.
Of course, I write with my emotions, so inspiration is essential. Any idea that comes to me, I want to share with everyone. I even had to assume multiple personalities to immerse myself in the characters.
Ntr haters are really upset, not only in the comments here but also in private messages. I don't feel comfortable creating content for them. In short, I don't want anything to do with them anymore. But until now, there were still people in that group here to read the comments and drop icons for that.
It seems like he's obsessed too much. So Pitiful.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
To be fair they reacted that way for a reason...good or bad i don't care, but NTR-lovers aren't any better considering that they nuke devs into demanding NTR sometimes they subscribe just to demand changes and if they don't get what they want, the review-bomb the game with negative reviews or pretend to be harem-fans and act like toxic guys that pissed you off so much, just to spark that very same reaction that you're having, but considering how much time you spent here, i doubt you even knew about these twisted things..

Let's keep in mind that i can easily pretend to like vore if i want to...just to piss off someone, on the internet everyone can pretend to be anyone, you trust people only at face-value but at the same time you always make sure to not trust them enough to blindly following them into something(like giving your personal data)

I can easily make the same kind of statements about devs who make ntr-games: "you can't trust them! Everytime they say that they will make a harem game, after a couple of releases they want to add NTR! ALL ntr-devs are like this!" <- Moral of the story?

Some of us, do their best to stick to their principles, do you wanna be part of this awesome group of loyal people?

You read my review, i felt acknowledged(a mod nuked it down, but i got what i wanted), and i wish you the best.
I really feel very refreshed after releasing my emotions after this argument. What I want is to always keep myself in the best mood to continue being creative. I also want a lot of other things, like improving graphics, UI, gameplay, English and story content.
Stop caring about a game you hate. The game will die when no one cares about it anymore. Making developers depressed is not something a good person would do. Revisit your support if you really want to help new developers going forward. I confirm you are a good person, but for some others, I don't know their purpose.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
It should, but to be fair, on patreon you can hide how much money you're making...for all we can know you can be earning like 1000€/month and we(users) wouldn't be able to know...unless some of us hacks into your account and share the info XD

and at least i'm saying this in a good mood, as a joke...but there is some truth in it.
After this controversy, a new sponsor signed me up with 50 dollars to encourage me, increasing my income to 86 dollars a month. I'll open that up publicly, go back to Patreon, and check it out.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Game going to be abandoned like her other games in a couple of months.

This is the most extreme case of UNO reverse I have ever seen on this forum.
This was already predicted. If there's anything newer, write it down.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Nah just going to return in a couple of months for a laugh.

Good luck.
So when the game is abandoned, will it be your joy?
In the end, the purpose of your group is just that.
Kind-hearted people who just want things done their way are truly admirable.
Maybe it would have been abandoned sooner than that, but at least I would have done something.
If I continue, people interested in the game will be happy. If I stop, your group will be happy. I am satisfied that I have done something that makes people care and pay attention.
Thanks for everything.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Yes, I did that. Hopefully it will save me from having to waste more time responding to unnecessary comments.
Ok, thanks for your time...but being a fucking bastard and politically incorrect I have one last question, then I won't bother you anymore. The girl on the left of the banner whose name I don't remember but I remember that MC's brother's ex-girlfriend, will NTR be with her? Because she is the only girl I like and I don't care about the other 3 girls... I hope that at least she is respected and not shared... thanks in advance.

• Angry
Reactions: BangB420

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Ok, thanks for your time...but being a fucking bastard and politically incorrect I have one last question, then I won't bother you anymore. The girl on the left of the banner whose name I don't remember but I remember that MC's brother's ex-girlfriend, will NTR be with her? Because she is the only girl I like and I don't care about the other 3 girls... I hope that at least she is respected and not shared... thanks in advance.
I can't promise anything because I'm a very changeable person, but when I receive a request, I will always try to fulfill it.
I'm just afraid you won't believe it :D

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
My comments to interact with everyone are just hoping for a lively discussion and finding more interesting ideas for the game. But this ended up making things tense. If I didn't say anything but arbitrarily added things and then received harsh criticism, that would be a different story. Anyway, right now, I just hope I'm in the best mood to continue the story. My way of working is really extremely unprofessional, which is not worthy of receiving financial support and words of encouragement. But I hope those who are upset by this experience will do me one last grace, forget the game exists. Of course, the right to decide is up to each person, so if I have toxic reactions to those who attack me, I hope everyone will understand. I just want to keep positive emotions to do something better.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I did that. Hopefully it will save me from having to waste more time responding to unnecessary comments.
So the game won't be a harem? I was here solely because of that tag.

If it's not going to be a harem, I'd rather know, since I almost exclusively play harem games.

EDIT:

I have liked what I have played so far. I certainly haven't seen the NTR (I don't really know if it's included, but I haven't seen any of it in the game) and as long as it's avoidable I still don't see the problem with including it.

Last edited:

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Keep in mind, though, slick, that some of the so-called the "cheapskates," (which is how it's supposed to be spelled, by the way), you refer to will start supporting the dev if the game steers toward the direction that they are wanting it to go. Do you understand that? If I see a game going in the direction of creampies, pregnancy, and maybe even harem, (not a necessity), where there is no NTR, sandbox, or futa, (among other things), I'm going to start supporting. If not, I'll check it out to be sure and move on.
Many people have advised me that if I keep making changes like that, I won't be able to build credibility and make people willing to become sponsors. But the point here is that I don't try to hide my multiple and volatile personalities. I accepted that I would have little or no sponsors, just to create a game that was created from true inspiration and not according to any template. There's nothing wrong with people criticizing that harshly, even as a free player. But why didn't they choose the more noble way of letting it die, but instead of attacking it until it died?
Anyway, it's each person's right to decide, I can understand that. So if I'm toxic to make myself feel good, I hope everyone will understand.

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
So the game won't be a harem? I was here solely because of that tag.

If it's not going to be a harem, I'd rather know, since I almost exclusively play harem games.

EDIT:

I have liked what I have played so far. I certainly haven't seen the NTR (I don't really know if it's included, but I haven't seen any of it in the game) and as long as it's avoidable I still don't see the problem with including it.
You may believe it or not, but I tried to build the girls' personalities so that the MC could love them and have sex with them. Although now I have plans to add Ntr content, but this is a Visual novel game, the main gameplay of the game is the choices. It's a waste of this function if it can't be used to add variety to gameplay. Come back here and curse at me when you encounter content you hate that you can't avoid. But unless you choose wrong :D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You may believe it or not, but I tried to build the girls' personalities so that the MC could love them and have sex with them.
In my opinion you are doing quite well, because I'm liking almost all the LIs.

Although now I have plans to add Ntr content, but this is a Visual novel game, the main gameplay of the game is the choices. It's a waste of this function if it can't be used to add variety to gameplay. Come back here and curse at me when you encounter content you hate that you can't avoid. But unless you choose wrong :D
Well, if NTR is avoidable and it's not difficult to avoid, then I still don't see the problem. Including options is never wrong, and if I go with one I don't like, I can always get back to the point where I choose to go another way.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Keep in mind, though, slick, that some of the so-called the "cheapskates," (which is how it's supposed to be spelled, by the way), you refer to will start supporting the dev if the game steers toward the direction that they are wanting it to go.
Even if this dev held her word and kept this game vanilla, I highly doubt you or barely any of the few paying vanilla players from here would ever support her anyway, and its simply due to the fact, that all her other games are NTR games. It would be taking a risk with your/their money to support a dev that also makes ntr content.

So if you take that into account, I doubt dev lost anything by doing what she did. Hell, she might even earn more money now that she has gone back to developing ntr and recoup the fans she had from there. She has stated numerous times that she isn’t aiming to earn money with this anyway. So yeah, don’t worry about her loss, slick ;)

Last edited:

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
With the decision to become an amateur developer in less than three months, I have experienced many different levels of emotions.
What makes me happiest until now is receiving the support of true friends.
It's impossible to know what lies ahead, but right now the encouragement and protection of good friends is a huge blessing to me. I'm truly so grateful ♥

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes