vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
In No Need For Love [v0.5a] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 250mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

update it pls

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I played a cold playthrough too, but the content ends before they finish the first round of dares, no difference. If it was in the files, it might be for the next update.

Also, I found the sharing scene, it's in the park, instead of going home to have sex, you have to choose to do it in the park, the rest will be obvious after that.

I guess the truth or dare game is more for a cold path, while going home is for the love+harem path.

Also, fondling the foster mom's boobs requires 1 cool point, but takes away 1 as well, so to start something with her you can't be on 0 cool for some weird reason.

This update was weird, all of a sudden there are multiple options to have the girls have sex with others, it came out of nowhere, it's easy to stop of course, but their existence at all, with no point requirement, is weird, why did the dev suddenly add that?

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just finished playing for the first time
I really liked it
Anna is my favourite character she is beautiful
There aren't enough games with Asian love interests so it's good to see another on here

I do have a thought about the sharing scene in the park
I'll be honest I didn't find it sexy because she didn't want to do it
I only find stuff like that hot when the girl is having fun and wants it to happen

Other than that
I think it's a good game
Good luck with development dev

Arrenl

Sep 20, 2018
I saw 3/5 star reviews of this game, and didnt expect it be this good. Autor put some of his soul into this art, spicy, thanks!

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I played a cold playthrough too, but the content ends before they finish the first round of dares, no difference. If it was in the files, it might be for the next update.

Also, I found the sharing scene, it's in the park, instead of going home to have sex, you have to choose to do it in the park, the rest will be obvious after that.

I guess the truth or dare game is more for a cold path, while going home is for the love+harem path.

Also, fondling the foster mom's boobs requires 1 cool point, but takes away 1 as well, so to start something with her you can't be on 0 cool for some weird reason.

This update was weird, all of a sudden there are multiple options to have the girls have sex with others, it came out of nowhere, it's easy to stop of course, but their existence at all, with no point requirement, is weird, why did the dev suddenly add that?
How many sharing scenes now that this update is out ?

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
I just finished playing for the first time
I really liked it
Anna is my favourite character she is beautiful
There aren't enough games with Asian love interests so it's good to see another on here

I do have a thought about the sharing scene in the park
I only find stuff like that hot when the girl is having fun and wants it to happen

Other than that
I think it's a good game
Good luck with development dev
I share the same opinion. Hope we can see her enjoying it in the next scenes.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
In No Need For Love [v0.6beta] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 280mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
I share the same opnion, it was terrible... sadly all the sharing scenes felt like forced sex, none of the girls enjoyed it.
I addressed this to the developer in her patreon, she said the girlfriend will eventually start to like it, that she doesn't have anything pre-planned and always write scenes according to her mood... i guess her mood was for rape the day she made these scenes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, one of the reasons I like sharing in these games
Is because it gives a chance to focus on the womans pleasure and stuff like that

I still like the game
I'll probably just skip the sharing stuff in the future

Reactions: NTR guy

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
I share the same opnion, it was terrible... sadly all the sharing scenes felt like forced sex, none of the girls enjoyed it.
I addressed this to the developer in her patreon, she said the girlfriend will eventually start to like it, that she doesn't have anything pre-planned and always write scenes according to her mood... i guess her mood was for rape the day she made these scenes
The sharing scene is was wonderful. Anna is so hot. I hope the dev keep on going his work despite a haters. Good luck dev, you doing a great job!(y)

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
watch your words...you may get banned from the thread like it happened to me...which will prove your point but you won't be able to spread your words...

imagine: being forced(which can be emotional blackmail or guilt-trip or drug-usage) to cheat on your partner, until you either have a mental break or stop caring but regardless of the reason, you still go along with it...the implications can be quite dark, like the assumption that a woman if raped often enough she'll begin to like it(which is a form of Stockholm Syndrome) <.< eeesh

Even on that scenario you described, there's usually that unrealistic approach where the girl discovers how much she enjoys what's happening, which makes things a little more bearable, and then the corruption flows naturally after. Not in this case thought... like you said, it will be forced until she gets used to it. Which is a pity, I want to feel horny, not bad...

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes