Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to In no need for Love
You will play as a handsome guy with psychic powers in this game. He can see ghosts and talk to them.
In your spiritual journey to help humanity, you can meet and connect with many people (and ghosts).
On the road of love, you are a man who always wants to experience non-binding relationships.
Will you continue with such a lifestyle or try to find someone you love?
Being a gentleman or being an asshole will depend on your choice.
Did a little work on the overview.
The game looks good.
Thanks. hakunak
:giggle:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I will no longer update the game here to avoid causing bad experiences for players who do not like my game creation.
Thank you all so much for these new experiences. I just want to have fun.
Another Dev chased away because of the idiots here. :( That's my gripe about this site, these moronic members that have no clue how much damage they are doing.
Anyone involved with Hakunak leaving. FUCK YOU!

On behalf of the decent members here. Thank you for sharing your game with us.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Another Dev chased away because of the idiots here. :( That's my gripe about this site, these moronic members that have no clue how much damage they are doing.
Anyone involved with Hakunak leaving. FUCK YOU!

On behalf of the decent members here. Thank you for sharing your game with us.
maybe dont lie about what will or wont be in the game they very clearly stated tht therewouldnt be any ntr content

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
In No Need for Love [v0.6d] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the update JokerLeader~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Meaning

Jun 5, 2017
uhh, changelog for 0.6D would be appreciated.

nvm. guess the upcoming content was it on this one.

Last edited:

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
And many were interested and involved with the game before they changed their mind and where pissed at the changes, deal with it.
No, they didn't changed their minds. They harassed dev, lied about receiving death threats without giving any real proof. If a PLAYER changes mind about a GAME, they leave a bad review and move on, like everything in life. You don't go to a bad restaurant and stay there crying and screaming at the waiters and cook,you do?

People did death threats to BLISS dev, he even quit the game (rushed ending) and don't produce any adult content anymore, because he put NTR on MC best friend (he said the game would have SINCE THE START), and the same pathetic people where there crying over.

If you hate that he added something he said he wouldn't, complain 1 time and live the dev and thread alone,is it hard to not follow what you dont like?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Just started playing and I have to say - right off the bat.... The need for players to tap/click 2-4 times to move the blackscreen lack of text sections forward is a bit annoying. Perhaps you should either reduce or replace the pauses between transitions. This also applies to the movement sections where it shows a new movement location (stairs) and does nothing until 1-2 clicks/taps. These should be simple 0.5 - 1 second pauses and not hard stops.

I mean... so far it's been this for more than half of the gameplay: 1705946020226.png

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Just started playing and I have to say - right off the bat.... The need for players to tap/click 2-4 times to move the blackscreen lack of text sections forward is a bit annoying. Perhaps you should either reduce or replace the pauses between transitions. This also applies to the movement sections where it shows a new movement location (stairs) and does nothing until 1-2 clicks/taps. These should be simple 0.5 - 1 second pauses and not hard stops.

I mean... so far it's been this for more than half of the gameplay: View attachment 3287023

OK.. Well. I played through until I got tediously bored with the snap-cuts and blackscreens. The horror element is just boring to me. I hope you have time to revise or fix the typos throughout as well as the jumping around and off-center camera angles. Unless you don't care about that, which is your prerogative as the dev.

I will simply summarize:
The game has jump scare camera work from start to end. It has orchestra stings and snap-cuts to instant sex action, then instantly ending that sex action with a blackscreen, without any satisfactory conclusion to the sex events. It gets dark and twisted, while the text rambles on and on needlessly. The good - about 2 of the women have breasts above their kneecaps. The rest dangle like soggy sandbags from their shoulders to their groin or knees. If you like humongous saggy breasts, play it for that. If not, maybe rethink the download.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes