• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InNoNeedForLove-0.6i
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 7, 2024
Yes, it's been there. People still whine though
:WaitWhat:
I'm I going crazy? Didn't this game have ntr for quite a few update already? I saw the tag like ages ago.
I'm glad this game is back on development, despite all the brainless kids here crying about NTR when they can just not play the game and leave the fu** out
Hey, no need to be rude, for your information, I also know how to use these words.
About NTR, i just found this game recently according to prev post dev said she's not gonna add NTR, that's why I said that earlier (I thought it would be funny)

Again if someone doesn't have same kink as you then don't start throwing rude words, I don't like NTR I'm not into this stuff, that's it but you guys start crying and throwing rude words at me, tell me what would you get in return? Nothing.
What's the point of all these crap, anyway this game isn't my cup of tea.
I hope you all understand.

Peace :)

fbass

May 18, 2017
Hey, no need to be rude, for your information, I also know how to use these words.
About NTR, i just found this game recently according to prev post dev said she's not gonna add NTR, that's why I said that earlier (I thought it would be funny)

Again if someone doesn't have same kink as you then don't start throwing rude words, I don't like NTR I'm not into this stuff, that's it but you guys start crying and throwing rude words at me, tell me what would you get in return? Nothing.
What's the point of all these crap, anyway this game isn't my cup of tea.
I hope you all understand.

Peace :)
If you browse through the thread you'll see there's a shitload of whining

Reactions: KiraJames

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If you browse through the thread you'll see there's a shitload of whining
Is the whining because the NTR is unavoidable, which the description doesn't indicate would be the case, and if that is the situation then the 'whiners' as you call them have a right to complain because what the dev said the game was about and what it is about are not the same. Dev's should be blasted every time the actual game doesn't match their description.

There are a lot of games here that say they are about one thing and the main part of the game turns out to be about something completely different.

Now if it's avoidable (not just something hidden) and people are complaining then yep, agreed, they are idiots.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Dw man, I'm not like them, obviously everyone have different taste, why would we make a fuse about these thing, this is public platform so yeah stupid peoples are also welcome here.
Funny how truth this is...
Back to the game: I like NTR, though sometimes play games without it. This game has it avoidable if I remember correctly (played it a while ago), so teoretically you can still play it choosing the right options...

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
About that topic... I don't like NTR but that's not a real issue because that animation, "that woman" is not my couple. I could play those games, but futa games is not my taste, does anyone know is FUTA is avoidable?

Thanks in advance

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
About that topic... I don't like NTR but that's not a real issue because that animation, "that woman" is not my couple. I could play those games, but futa games is not my taste, does anyone know is FUTA is avoidable?

Thanks in advance
I believe there was information before futa scene with option to avoid it. It's not futa focused game, so you can play it.
I don't like futa either. People who like it perceive it as female with dick, but for me it's male with tits :) Different role.

Reactions: Alkasal

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
In No Need for Love [v0.6i] [Hakunak] - Compressed

Win/Linux [400 MB]
- - - -

Mac [395 MB]
- - - -

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
In No Need for Love [v0.6i] [Hakunak] - Compressed

Win/Linux [400 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [395 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Bob, could you please go back to Workupload as one of the choices?, Misdrop, Krakenfiles and Uploadhaven have too much shit on them before you get to the actual download.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bob, could you please go back to Workupload as one of the choices?, Misdrop, Krakenfiles and Uploadhaven have too much shit on them before you get to the actual download.
Nope. I only use Workupload if it works, but more often than not it won't.
Use Ublock Origin, I have no problems with downloading from any of those hosts.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Nope. I only use Workupload if it works, but more often than not it won't.
Use Ublock Origin, I have no problems with downloading from any of those hosts.
Ok, got the Ublock, we'll see what happens.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Is the whining because the NTR is unavoidable, which the description doesn't indicate would be the case, and if that is the situation then the 'whiners' as you call them have a right to complain because what the dev said the game was about and what it is about are not the same. Dev's should be blasted every time the actual game doesn't match their description.

There are a lot of games here that say they are about one thing and the main part of the game turns out to be about something completely different.

Now if it's avoidable (not just something hidden) and people are complaining then yep, agreed, they are idiots.
i actually think having the ntr tag added is good enough. If people can't stand ntr at all they should not play any games with the ntr tag.

This is because they might still accidently run into ntr scenes even if the scenes are avoidable.

Alternatively, maybe there should be an unavoidable ntr tag? not sure if its gonna make things even more complicated.

3.10 star(s) 12 Votes