kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
The dude should stop developing the game, he takes one slide and calls it an update, I never really tell someone to do this other than destroying a good potential for games with whatever shit he is doing.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
In No Need for Love [v0.7] [Hakunak] - Compressed

Win/Linux [403 MB]
- - - -

Mac [398 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Quick question: Why is this tagged 'female protagonist' when the synapsis describes a male protagonist?

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Quick question: Why is this tagged 'female protagonist' when the synapsis describes a male protagonist?
It's the developer's madness, I haven't played this game since version 6a or b because the game was increasingly going down the path of the inevitable NTR. I'll soon start testing version 7 but I think it will be a tremendous disappointment for me since they don't specify what it includes.

:cautious::poop:

Reactions: Cavpal

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
It's the developer's madness, I haven't played this game since version 6a or b because the game was increasingly going down the path of the inevitable NTR. I'll soon start testing version 7 but I think it will be a tremendous disappointment for me since they don't specify what it includes.

:cautious::poop:
There are things in life you won't like if you are stamping your feet like a petulant child, you will never be viewed as a functioning adult.

If you don't like it ignore it, the game isn't yours so if it's not tailored to your liking leave or make your own game.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
There are things in life you won't like if you are stamping your feet like a petulant child, you will never be viewed as a functioning adult.

If you don't like it ignore it, the game isn't yours so if it's not tailored to your liking leave or make your own game.
hahaha calling me arrogant that's new and it seems that you are the child I am over 40 years old to know what I like and what I don't like. Also this game is included by another developer which makes the game go down the toilet due to the conflict of ideas, I started this game from the beginning and I liked it too much I didn't play it from a later version 5.0 as an example.

You should not insult because at no fucking time did I insult the developer or a real imbecile like you

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InNoNeedForLove-0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 24, 2021
You don't get the routes per se, but you get the scenes from each route once you stay over at the party/skip the party.
I have never played the game im about to but based on what you said on my naked eye to the game's mechanics and gameplay do you mean every character can become futa if you wanted at the end of the game?

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
hahaha calling me arrogant that's new and it seems that you are the child I am over 40 years old to know what I like and what I don't like. Also this game is included by another developer which makes the game go down the toilet due to the conflict of ideas, I started this game from the beginning and I liked it too much I didn't play it from a later version 5.0 as an example.

You should not insult because at no fucking time did I insult the developer or a real imbecile like you
Stating a Kink you don't like shouldn't exist in a game you are playing is childish.
Called you a petulant child as you act like one.
Never called you arrogant.
Being over 40 doesn't mean you cannot act like a petulant child.
The current developer of the project gets to decide changes not you.

Plus from your reply rather that acting like a adult you acted like a child.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3938168

Overview:
In this game, you will play as a handsome guy with psychic powers who can see and talk to ghosts. During your spiritual journey to help humanity, you will meet and connect with many people (and ghosts).
When it comes to love, you are a man who always seeks non-binding relationships.
Will you continue with this lifestyle, or will you try to find someone you truly love?
Being a gentleman or being an asshole will depend on your choices.

Thread Updated: 2024-08-16
Release Date: 2024-08-16
Developers: Hakunak - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - -
PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2819041 View attachment 2819042 View attachment 2819043 View attachment 2819044 View attachment 2819045 View attachment 2819046 View attachment 2819047 View attachment 3744107 View attachment 3376115
I'm confused here. At the top Female Protag is listed, but the storyline speaks of a Male Protag and the genre box only lists male protag. So, what is it?

GOONER CELL

Jul 22, 2021
Stating a Kink you don't like shouldn't exist in a game you are playing is childish.
Called you a petulant child as you act like one.
Never called you arrogant.
Being over 40 doesn't mean you cannot act like a petulant child.
The current developer of the project gets to decide changes not you.

Plus from your reply rather that acting like a adult you acted like a child.
already 40 years old and still having hissy fits is wild. Good job Heff_Wulf show him how to be a adult!

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah, no. The dialogue is so wooden, unnatural, and off-putting that I had to stop after only a few minutes. It was seemingly dialogue only (the MC has no thoughts or inner dialogue, they just speak out loud to themselves), and it's nowhere close to holding up the project. It is 'How do you do fellow kids?' Steve Buscemi at best, and Edgar the giant space-cockroach from M.I.B. pretending to be human at worst. Random shit is just happening with no rhyme or reason, let alone setup. You're just asked to pick Reaction A or B to each random event as they come out of left field, delivered by characters the MC seems to know but whom the audience is entirely unaware of, yet somehow expecting to make a judgement call on.

You get such gems as...

Screenshot 2024-08-16 235827.png
Screenshot 2024-08-16 235858.png
Screenshot 2024-08-16 235915.png
Screenshot 2024-08-16 235937.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 001205.png

No. Just, no. This isn't just bad because of being lost in translation, this is fundamentally bad from first principles. Even in the creator's native tongue, this all would still be very problematic. No amount of cute renders (combined with bad 'animation' to boot) can save this experience from being torpedoed by the awful writing and the seeming complete lack of any narrative structure.

Last edited:

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
as i just downloaded this yesterday and want to read it for the first time....... someone please cue the batman signal!!!!
we need the Joker

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
In No Need for Love [v0.6i] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Update for new version?

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah, no. The dialogue is so wooden, unnatural, and off-putting that I had to stop after only a few minutes. It was seemingly dialogue only (the MC has no thoughts or inner dialogue, they just speak out loud to themselves), and it's nowhere close to holding up the project. It is 'How do you do fellow kids?' Steve Buscemi at best, and Edgar the giant space-cockroach from M.I.B. pretending to be human at worst. Random shit is just happening with no rhyme or reason, let alone setup. You're just asked to pick Reaction A or B to each random event as they come out of left field, delivered by characters the MC seems to know but whom the audience is entirely unaware of, yet somehow expecting to make a judgement call on.

You get such gems as...

View attachment 3940041
View attachment 3940042
View attachment 3940043
View attachment 3940044
View attachment 3940062

No. Just, no. This isn't just bad because of being lost in translation, this is fundamentally bad from first principles. Even in the creator's native tongue, this all would still be very problematic. No amount of cute renders (combined with bad 'animation' to boot) can save this experience from being torpedoed by the awful writing and the seeming complete lack of any narrative structure.
Dev propably like "wasted" translation in GTA. "Cool down your fucking, carbon" - "Cesare" from GTA SA in "wasted" translation.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes