blaze21

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone has a copy of the HarD edition I can't seem too download it on the anonfiles thanks.

Kassper82

Sep 25, 2022
I'm a little new to the emulator stuff...I can save a profile for Legui but I don't see how to run the game. Dragging the game .exe file onto the Legui .exe attempts to run but still gives the weird error.

LFHentai123

Apr 17, 2020
can someone teach me how to open .xp3 files? i'm willing to translate this game to portuguese and edit some of the images

Jan 31, 2020
Don't play Thug Hero Party or the NTRPG games lol. Those get really dark.
I played that game before. I don't know how or why but after playing that game, i was never the same as i was before. :eek::eek::eek: It's too DEYM cruel and too DEYM brutal, if i may say so. If you think NTR is bad, wait 'till you play THUG Hero Party. That game will mess you up good, break you and spit you out like a cat spitting some hairball. DEYM! I really wished there was a consolatory ending route for the MC, but nope. No cigar! Even that white-haired girl only served as a means for his self-destructive revenge. Good thing he managed to obliterate that thug pretending to be a hero though. It just SUCKED so hard that his girl totally fell and got impregnated by that A**hole instead!:cry::cry::cry:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
This one reminds me of Taimanin Yukikaze 1 and 2, in the sense that the only way to avoid the disaster is to avoid going into the disaster area in the first place.

That said, man, if this was an RPG, the MC would have a negative perception score, and the GF would have a negative intelligence score. Though, admittedly, her reasons for giving in to the father's persuasions are better than most sloots in these types of story. Given MC's trauma after the whole thing with his mother, there was a very real chance that even seeing her just get kissed could put an irreparable crack on their relationship.

However, if this were to have a canon ending, it's probably the one where they don't take the offer in the first place, because it's difficult to imagine anyone being stupid enough to bring their stupid hot girlfriend in a house with those types of guys. No one sane could possibly imagine that if they'd do anything else.

Leaving that aside, most of the scenes were pretty decent, but the GF's fall was way too fast. They structured it pretty well, including aphrodisiacs and pavlovian conditioning in the mix... but the process happens too quickly to avoid the fact that she was basically a slut from Day1 that was just waiting for a huge dick to make her cum her brains out all night long.

The corruption is still pretty nice, even if it's too quick. How she goes from loving McCuck-kun the most to being so obsessed with sex and so addicted to big dicks that she either does whatever the father tells her too, or outright asks the MC to fuck-off so she can get fucked 24/7.

And of course McCuck-kun is oblivious to the point of absurdity or pathetic to the point where I'm surprised they didn't go with the old-school suicide end on the side where the brother gets involved.

In any case, not a terrible way to waste a few hour. Or start the New Year lol.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Is it possible to play the game on mobile using an emulator?
There is a VN Emulator called Kirikiroid2 but to play VN using that emulator you have to find modified versions of the VN made to work with Emulator so you can't download the ones here.

Reactions: DR YOS
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes