2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Loop the dungeon while getting Orc Hearts to trade with Magician (witch from the start) to get stronger. Inspect the door in large secret basement at about room #7, then option to trade orc heart for unlocking that door appears. Defeat the boss behind the door to get to next game cycle with enemies getting a few levels. Boss hits about same as Orc with more attack patterns. Once game is beaten, magician will inform you that new area has appeared - I think its past the cave entrance without going in, I haven't tried going there yet.
You don't need to beat the boss. The DLC area unlocks immediately when you return to the witch, either through random teleport stone or going out of the dungeon's exit.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
thank u for the cheat table, and If u can make a new update that will be awesome, cuz only EP that work ...
if you right click on the values that are showing "??" and then choose the last option to un hide the children values there might be some pointers that are still working

Mar 1, 2020
I got an interesting glitch today. Slowmo from dash-dodge and hypnosis triggered at the same time and put me in permanent slowmo. Persisted between reloads, went away for good with the next slowmo trigger from dash-dodge. Relatively, game's action part was slow, timers were fast. Dashes were short, I guess half a second those last went by quick. Cooldowns were spammy, I could launch several spears before enemies could close the distance, maybe faster if I didn't have to wait for animations.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I got an interesting glitch today. Slowmo from dash-dodge and hypnosis triggered at the same time and put me in permanent slowmo. Persisted between reloads, went away for good with the next slowmo trigger from dash-dodge. Relatively, game's action part was slow, timers were fast. Dashes were short, I guess half a second those last went by quick. Cooldowns were spammy, I could launch several spears before enemies could close the distance, maybe faster if I didn't have to wait for animations.
i've met that 3 times, i just saved the game and load the save again

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
Having read through all the pages in this thread so far I'm still left confused.
So it appears the main menu gallery from the base game got replaced with a location called the "Prison". I went through the caves, beat some orcs, medusa, the tentacle boss. Lost to them, too.
Explored the dungeon, looped around to the entrance (at map 15 I think), went through again the other way instead. I'm just not sure where to go to find that place.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Having read through all the pages in this thread so far I'm still left confused.
So it appears the main menu gallery from the base game got replaced with a location called the "Prison". I went through the caves, beat some orcs, medusa, the tentacle boss. Lost to them, too.
Explored the dungeon, looped around to the entrance (at map 15 I think), went through again the other way instead. I'm just not sure where to go to find that place.
lost to the eye ball boss, hold v instead of z when loading the save

Reactions: gmg

Bronz0h

May 1, 2020
How in the hell do you access the dlc? Someone please help me out here. I have cleared through the game once already and have the seal broken on the door for Medusa again but I can't seem to figure out how to unlock this dlc area.

Edit: I figured it out. The DLC doesn't load correctly if you use the English exe. Loaded my save up in the Japanese exe and it worked.

Last edited:

Bronz0h

May 1, 2020
How do you return to Marie? I'm at the glowing red door, no clue how to get back.
To return to Marie you have to clear your way up to the exit. Just keep going up through the floors. I think to room/floor 15 and you'll exit back into the cave where you dropped down the hole. Jump over the hole and keep going left till you get back to her.

Calaborn

Nov 23, 2020
I mean to open the map in general
I've just started the game, so I'm not at the dlc yet
And from what the in game text said, I should be able to open the map once you pull a lever
But it doesn't work, not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it's just a bug on my end
maps have to be cleared to be used for that room so pull all the levers first.

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
How does one enter the gallery? I read it it in the menu but I don't see it.
You need to lose to the medusa girl once, after that you can load this save when press and hold the "V" button to open the hidden prison room that works as gallery. If you scroll back few sites you find a .save that can open gallery.

Reactions: Yoto

ArKain

Jul 12, 2017
My parry has a longer startup than enemy attack startups... I'm not even exaggerating I'm getting low frame rate lag, and I can visibly see that starting my parry before the gargoyle attacks results in it hitting me before my parry is up.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes