2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

RottenChickenBoy

Aug 18, 2019
What are you supposed to do with this thing?

View attachment 4129991
As far as i know you need to find 4 items, i think

- Get sword from defeating main game final boss, Karma Sword
- Find trapped nun in slime cave in dlc jungle, go down road and go left to find cave, save her and grab her necklace
- Defeat succubus in last part of dlc dungeon and get pink spear weapon
- i forget this part, maybe another spear i think given by hero that having fun with goblin

Hope this helps

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Did the devs even test their fucking game!? The tongue demon piece of shit softlocks the game 99% of the time when it does its grab attack:
Buggy piece of shit.png

Edit: All of the tongue demons do this, not just the one in the screenshot. Also, the first/introductory tongue demon becomes static and unkillable after it respawns.

Edit2: Looks like they fixed it, but who knows how long it will take for the bug fix to be uploaded here:
Bug Fixes.png

Last edited:

RoseLake

Apr 2, 2022
Cheat engine for the game

CHEAT ENGINE LINK -
PIXELDRAIN LINK -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Pirat.911

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
So... what do you do after going through the labyrinth and killing the succubus girl? I went back to magician's room, may have skipped over the next objective. Not where you're supposed to go.

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
I have an issue, I can't seem to open the map whatever I do
It makes it a bit of a pain to play atm
Other than that the game seems pretty nice

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I have an issue, I can't seem to open the map whatever I do
It makes it a bit of a pain to play atm
Other than that the game seems pretty nice
if u mean the new dlc cave's map, u need to pull the lever to open the next door and the map at the same time

EddyGordo

Oct 16, 2017
if u mean the new dlc cave's map, u need to pull the lever to open the next door and the map at the same time
I mean to open the map in general
I've just started the game, so I'm not at the dlc yet
And from what the in game text said, I should be able to open the map once you pull a lever
But it doesn't work, not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it's just a bug on my end

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
I mean to open the map in general
I've just started the game, so I'm not at the dlc yet
And from what the in game text said, I should be able to open the map once you pull a lever
But it doesn't work, not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it's just a bug on my end
sometimes its not only one lever has to be pulled

Reactions: EddyGordo

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
Are the devs for this game working on a new game? this DLC seems pretty underwhelming but i still think this is a fantastic sidescroller Hgame with pretty amazing animations when compared to other games

Mar 1, 2020
i just got through floor 15 and got to the entrance again, how do i progress the story?
Loop the dungeon while getting Orc Hearts to trade with Magician (witch from the start) to get stronger. Inspect the door in large secret basement at about room #7, then option to trade orc heart for unlocking that door appears. Defeat the boss behind the door to get to next game cycle with enemies getting a few levels. Boss hits about same as Orc with more attack patterns. Once game is beaten, magician will inform you that new area has appeared - I think its past the cave entrance without going in, I haven't tried going there yet.

Jan 25, 2018
The higher difficulties (5+) feels poorly tuned. Enemy damage scales much faster than you can realistically out-blessing your shields, all of the defensive options cap out at much lower shield amounts than the damage you are getting hit with, and sometimes even what look like perfect parries still make you take damage (and that's on an orange + parry sound).

The mechanics outside of that aren't bad, but that particular combination makes things very unpleasant.

There might be some ways to get around this but you'd have to do an insane amount of grinding to push shields or damage to margins where the above doesn't feel like a slog through levels or ore. I might be missing something: perhaps a better level of defense than Priest garb, or there's a way to get the true version of the previous hero's sword.

But at least where I am (Second replay, beaten the boss, level 76) the second dungeon is just either running around demon orcs and spamming skills for battles that take too long, or chaining 10x the hits with perfect parries they have only for one of their strikes to damage me on a parry, get knocked down, and start to get tired of the whole process. Can I do it? Eventually. But having to do the same thing repeating while whittling down boss orcs that can take 5+ minutes a fight (unless I risk the damage-through-parry)? Tiring.

Mar 1, 2020
The higher difficulties (5+) feels poorly tuned...
Since I resumed playing recently, I tend to fight Orc by dash-ing through his attacks. I also run CD reduction ring 3*star for -32 CD. Game features cringe "proficiency" system where you get +1 point every time you use a skill. I have 1000+ proficiency in shield, about 180 own HP + 448 from gear, so shield gives ~1000 points of extra HP. I use CD ring and spam shield to get prof. Not sure how the math works, here are some ideas:
1) Shield scales with your HP and proficiency, something like SHIELD=HP+ProfPoints;
2) Proficiency for shield works in hundreds like SHIELD=HP*(1+ProfPoint/100);
3) Purely proficiency based like Shield=100+proficiency
Try dashing more. Dash gives i-frames and slowmo while getting you away from attacks, and stalling for CD. Timing might suit you more than parry (which is pretty garbo and roots you in place)

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes