2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

bunnybunnybun

Jun 20, 2017
is there an actual end to the DLC? I got to like level 30 or so, beat the succubus, returned home and got a book that gives about 5 levels worth of exp for me, but then the dlc just repeats 5 levels and the succubus again. no final boss?

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
i checked everywhere but i dont see any gallery in the main menu, i see something about in prison?? like do i have to unlock it first or beat the game first?

Watanuki01

Mar 8, 2018
i checked everywhere but i dont see any gallery in the main menu, i see something about in prison?? like do i have to unlock it first or beat the game first?
I only managed to get the prison working for version 1.18, which does not contain all scenes. Missing the DLC mobs such as goblins, majin boss, and succubus, as well as the cursed gear scene.

You need to go to the final boss Medusa and lose against her. The entrance can be found on the lower right corner of floor 7 in the cave dungeon. After losing the game will give instructions to hold "V" while loading saves which should have a star symbol next to them.

Holding "V" on a clear game save provided by other people did not work, so i assume there's a registry or AppData value being written somewhere. Losing to Medusa in version 2.02 is not possible if you are using someone else's save, as she bugs out and just stands there taking 0 damage.

According to DLsite there's an update to the DLC for monsters taking zero damage. Until a download for the fix becomes available the only way to unlock the prison would be to clear the game yourself.

Update information

• Oct/12/2024 Bug fixes ・モンスター情報の出る一部の魔物が初回以降無敵になるバグを修正しました。

Last edited:

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Just checking what people say, it feels like there is a lot of stuff not explained that should be basics.
The thread has only 15 sites, so I assume there is not so much interest in that game what is sad, as it is not that bad. Well the gameplay and controls itself could be better though and it still lacks a bit of content imho, but the previous games were kinda same short.

Xianos123456

Sep 17, 2020
I only managed to get the prison working for version 1.18, which does not contain all scenes. Missing the DLC mobs such as goblins, majin boss, and succubus, as well as the cursed gear scene.

You need to go to the final boss Medusa and lose against her. The entrance can be found on the lower right corner of floor 7 in the cave dungeon. After losing the game will give instructions to hold "V" while loading saves which should have a star symbol next to them.

Holding "V" on a clear game save provided by other people did not work, so i assume there's a registry or AppData value being written somewhere. Losing to Medusa in version 2.02 is not possible if you are using someone else's save, as she bugs out and just stands there taking 0 damage.

According to DLsite there's an update to the DLC for monsters taking zero damage. Until a download for the fix becomes available the only way to unlock the prison would be to clear the game yourself.

Update information

• Oct/12/2024 Bug fixes ・モンスター情報の出る一部の魔物が初回以降無敵になるバグを修正しました。
Try using my save file 5 first and if that doesn't help, try the DBITEM.dat in /data, maybe that would help idk. Don't forget to backup the original.
Select save 5 and instead of pressing V instead of Z as you said should do the trick. At least it works for me with prison

The other save files such as save 1,2 etc. didn't work for me either, because of the 0 dmg bug so I cleared it myself.

If that didn't help, let me know.

Pigswithoutspace

Dec 6, 2022
Try using my save file 5 first and if that doesn't help, try the DBITEM.dat in /data, maybe that would help idk. Don't forget to backup the original.
Select save 5 and instead of pressing V instead of Z as you said should do the trick. At least it works for me with prison

The other save files such as save 1,2 etc. didn't work for me either, because of the 0 dmg bug so I cleared it myself.

Holding V on your save file 5 worked for me!

Reactions: Xianos123456

StickyFingers413

Feb 3, 2024
Is this a “lose to H” game or can you see scenes while playing properly?
You need to get hit and knocked down or grabbed to see H animations, but no game over H. Some enemies will be too easy to kill, so you might need to get hit on purpose to see their animations. There's no risk of game overs or losing progress, at least.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InTheNestOfDominator-2.02DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Watanuki01

Mar 8, 2018

Thanks, I cleared it myself as well but was missing the entries for the Majin Succubus due to a game crash. You saved me from having to go through the entire sealed dungeon again.

Reactions: Xianos123456

dudeguy123454321

Apr 14, 2020
It took me a little while to get around to it, sorry in advance for that; However, I got my hands on the DLC and Base game version required for it to work. Here's the Mega link to the game with the DLC already applied and it should work without issue or changing any of the files. I also added my save from 1.18 that already completed the base game at level 30 something, so you can load that save and go left to talk to Marie and access the DLC stuff immediately if you'd like. Don't worry about the Japanese file name, the DLC makes everything in game English, albeit not a perfect translation it's understandable.
How do you access the DLC after talking to Marie?

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Does this game has some sort of Cheat Engine protection ? The moment I tried to do one scan to change my gold, the shop bugged out and price of item disappeared, left the shop girl, couldn't do anything aside from well moving ig?

ironman2011

Apr 29, 2022

I used your savefile, after reaching The Medusa, the bug still remains there.
I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong or maybe it because the game has cheat detection?

Last edited:

ironman2011

Apr 29, 2022
Does this game has some sort of Cheat Engine protection ? The moment I tried to do one scan to change my gold, the shop bugged out and price of item disappeared, left the shop girl, couldn't do anything aside from well moving ig?
Try using 4 bytes, to see if that works to you.

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
I remember there being a gallery before the dlc? did it get removed until clearing the dlc now?

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes