2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ZX7H

Mar 31, 2019
It took me a little while to get around to it, sorry in advance for that; However, I got my hands on the DLC and Base game version required for it to work. Here's the Mega link to the game with the DLC already applied and it should work without issue or changing any of the files. I also added my save from 1.18 that already completed the base game at level 30 something, so you can load that save and go left to talk to Marie and access the DLC stuff immediately if you'd like. Don't worry about the Japanese file name, the DLC makes everything in game English, albeit not a perfect translation it's understandable.
Thank you for your hard work.

Reactions: C_Keystrokes

BadBurner

Nov 22, 2017
It took me a little while to get around to it, sorry in advance for that; However, I got my hands on the DLC and Base game version required for it to work. Here's the Mega link to the game with the DLC already applied and it should work without issue or changing any of the files. I also added my save from 1.18 that already completed the base game at level 30 something, so you can load that save and go left to talk to Marie and access the DLC stuff immediately if you'd like. Don't worry about the Japanese file name, the DLC makes everything in game English, albeit not a perfect translation it's understandable.
sick. thank you!

Handeri

May 31, 2022
1728627944945.png why bug, how to

PassingShadow

Feb 23, 2021
straight legend right here

May 1, 2024
For the cursed items you equip, has anyone had them "evolve"? Mine only stun me for half a second when in heat, but apparently they can do full sex attacks, I'm confused about how you get them to do that

Edit: For them to grow / evolve you need to have all four of them equipped and be defeated by several monsters

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
this just turns it into the trial version? is it supposed to say that for the fully released dlc??

EDIT: i think i know what's going on. the patch that allows the dlc to work without doing that is not what's on this site. It should be V 1.181 to have full compat. this is only 1.18. it doesn't have the small update that was released to accept the dlc.
no clue what the issue was, all i did was buy the dlc directly from dlsite

BadBurner

Nov 22, 2017
I'm running into heavy crashing. the game won't even run for more than 10 minutes before it crashes then if i try and run it again it crashes within the first second. anyone else having this issue? I had this issue on 1.18 as well and i can't remember how i fixed it...

Oct 20, 2017
I think your save is fucked up, you can't fight the base game bosses, they just sit there and take zero damage.

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Greetings, long time not played, is there any save with direct access the full gallery with new version? The ones I´ve don ´t work.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes