2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Xianos123456

Sep 17, 2020
I used your savefile, after reaching The Medusa, the bug still remains there.
I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong or maybe it because the game has cheat detection?
Save 5,10,11,12,13 should work, the others were from installing the game and I couldn't bother to delete them.
My saves are all about lvl 10, the ones not working are lv35-40.

But if you choose the right save and the bug still remains then....yeah dunno.

Just make sure, you are using v2.02...and ofc with dlc

Reactions: ABthePerve

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
Tried to mess in the options menu to see what languages are aviable and now im forced to play in japanese XD Can i somehow turn it back to english? Or should i download this again?

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Try using my save file 5 first and if that doesn't help, try the DBITEM.dat in /data, maybe that would help idk. Don't forget to backup the original.
Select save 5 and instead of pressing V instead of Z as you said should do the trick. At least it works for me with prison

The other save files such as save 1,2 etc. didn't work for me either, because of the 0 dmg bug so I cleared it myself.

If that didn't help, let me know.
Thx for your saves, it works but I had to delete alls files in the save folder and replace them with your save folder. Seems to be a bug in the cheated saves, I was able to finish the DLC bosses but medusa was missing and took no damage so I wasn ´t able to get the gallery tag.

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
wtf? Beating the first secret dungeon just ends the game?

So is the whole game essentially just that boss underground and a "endless" rng dungeon after the first?

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
wtf? Beating the first secret dungeon just ends the game?

So is the whole game essentially just that boss underground and a "endless" rng dungeon after the first?
at least u can get the good sword after beating the boss in first dungeon :HideThePain:

Reactions: BanjoKazooie420

Kandala

Sep 17, 2017
After you hit the required amount, just before you move into the next area the door just before it should be unlocked. Just hold up to go through it otherwise the floors will just keep going

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
After you hit the required amount, just before you move into the next area the door just before it should be unlocked. Just hold up to go through it otherwise the floors will just keep going
does that mean i messed up?

PS: I get inside the store when it reached 9 and it became like this
oh, i fixed it by going inside the door beside the exit.

Last edited:

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Not only new enemies are underwhelming,the supposed "random generated dungeon" from DLC is mega ass and has like 5 different rooms that are a pain to navigate,0 new remarkable loot aside DLC final boss weapon which no one will ever use and...well,this DLC is pretty suck all around

Justfindmyway

Jan 21, 2022
Try using my save file 5 first and if that doesn't help, try the DBITEM.dat in /data, maybe that would help idk. Don't forget to backup the original.
Select save 5 and instead of pressing V instead of Z as you said should do the trick. At least it works for me with prison

The other save files such as save 1,2 etc. didn't work for me either, because of the 0 dmg bug so I cleared it myself.

If that didn't help, let me know.
Holding V on your save file 5 worked for me!!!!

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
the 2nd shop room in cave on floor 9 is quite suitable for farming the heart, drink stimulant then head back to the right door to fight one

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
1728833203889.png
1728833240181.png

how do you pass here? already went back to surface talked to Marie and only buy the mana recharger then back here again but still says "aura is leaking out" something

nvm, i think i missed something, i hasn't defeated the orc, forgot the quest Marie gave was getting her something heart

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 4128597
View attachment 4128601

how do you pass here? already went back to surface talked to Marie and only buy the mana recharger then back here again but still says "aura is leaking out" something

nvm, i think i missed something, i hasn't defeated the orc, forgot the quest Marie gave was getting her something heart
that place is final boss of this game, required a heart to trade for the 4th option.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes