2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

hornyaltacc1

Jul 24, 2021
I think it might be some kind of memory leak if you play too long ? I just saved restarted the game and it went away . This game is not that demanding … at least it shouldn’t be
no idea what was happening, I opened it just now to see if I could try your advice, and its running perfectly. now i feel like a total dumbass. thanks for the help i suppose? lol

tentanime

Feb 12, 2020
Cannot open 7zxa.dll
! The system cannot find the file specified.
C:\Users\14012\Downloads\In_the_Nest_of_Dominator_v1.16_FanTL.7z: The archive is corrupt
still getting this, locale is japenese and i have just about every rpg downlaods to run any game. i cannot fathom why it isnt working for me

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Cannot open 7zxa.dll
! The system cannot find the file specified.
C:\Users\14012\Downloads\In_the_Nest_of_Dominator_v1.16_FanTL.7z: The archive is corrupt
still getting this, locale is japenese and i have just about every rpg downlaods to run any game. i cannot fathom why it isnt working for me
So, erm... Have you managed to extract the game? Or you get this while trying to extract?

samantha1718

Aug 24, 2022
OMG I need the OST from this game! The song has been in my head for hours, this and the boss theme..well most themes from Rignetta’s Adventure

Reactions: sinistuh
Jun 30, 2021
The screen appears off-center and I can't move it... is the screen configuration with keys or with the menu?
I also have this issue, I've attempted re-extraction and it hasn't fixed it (I extracted with the UTC language option on winrar)

Edit: I opened the game again and switched to a different desktop and somehow it worked afterwards

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
It's a good game for the genre, but I thank the gods for the lvl 20 save that was there to save on the level grinding. There's only so much content here, that going through the labyrinth more than once doesn't really make a lot of sense to me

dgz24

May 28, 2023
View attachment 2604415

Overview:
The sealed cave

This is the cave where the heroes used to push in demons and seal them up so that they could not come out.
In recent years, adventurers have been actively sent to the cave because there may still be something of value inside.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: Japanese 2023-04-09, English 2023-04-30
Developer: Dasaku Laboratory -
Translator: LLLTT001
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.16
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thank you LLLTT001 for translating and sharing the game.

View attachment 2604407 View attachment 2604408 View attachment 2604409 View attachment 2604410 View attachment 2604411 View attachment 2604412 View attachment 2604413 View attachment 2604414
are there any cheats ?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. Bit lost. I wish the map function had an overall map rather than just a room-map.

I got to the room with the chair that restores your energy but I A: Don't have the map for this room (so i'm missing something here?) and B: Can't find where to go next.
I'm not even running into locked doors, just dead ends.

AisThanhCo

Sep 7, 2020
From the author cien, look like the game will have an official translation

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Hmm. Bit lost. I wish the map function had an overall map rather than just a room-map.

I got to the room with the chair that restores your energy but I A: Don't have the map for this room (so i'm missing something here?) and B: Can't find where to go next.
I'm not even running into locked doors, just dead ends.
Solution: I missed the sealed door, so I couldn't reach the ending.

Also, that final boss can smack you clean out of the bossroom, thus resetting all of your progress in the fight.
They should probably have the door lock so you can't be thrown out by accident.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
the game is super hard, why the heck do that? I'll go to dark souls and play while
It's not that hard, you probably havent spent enough time leveling/looting. The first difficulty spike was the orc, that tanky motherfucker should have let you know you werent ready. He strips the barrier in two hits even at lvl 10 so you either get good at perfect parrying or just cheese him with using special attacks and jumping over while waiting for them to recharge

P.S.
The Mindflayer can put a womb tattoo on the MC, which changes her interactions with slimes(growing a futanari cock instead of the usual slime in urethra scene) and other monsters.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes