2.80 star(s) 10 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Also you need to keep spamming skills to level them up...useful for when bosses become normal enemies
gaebolg.jpg
2 spears at lvl 100
2 daggers at lvl 100
I assume it will be 3 at level 200
and double strength shield at lvl 100

Reactions: manhlmeo

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
P.S.
The Mindflayer can put a womb tattoo on the MC, which changes her interactions with slimes(growing a futanari cock instead of the usual slime in urethra scene) and other monsters.
that seems to be influenced by something else, I had pseudo futa scene as first thing after getting slime parasite without ever being grabbed by the mindflayer, changed to urethral after I had some other, went back after idk what

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
that seems to be influenced by something else, I had pseudo futa scene as first thing after getting slime parasite without ever being grabbed by the mindflayer, changed to urethral after I had some other, went back after idk what
I just beat the game, and yea it seems it's random. Slimes can drop 'Small slime 1' or 'Small slime 2' items which can be used to induce the futa or urethra parasite slime, respectively
kind of rare though.

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
How do I beat the orc? I don't think I'm meant to but going back just tells me to buy shit and get gud

edit: nvm there's another exit i'm dumb

Last edited:

clades

Jun 15, 2017
How do you get past the slimes at the beginning of the game? I can only jump and attack and the attack does no damage? Is there some key component to this game I'm missing?

Edit: Guess the game was bugged. Started another game and now my attacks actually do damage this time.

Last edited:

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
Man I gotta say this game has the worst movement I think I ever played. The Slippery ground creates a dissonance between the Hard Thumpy walking animation & sound (which is peak imo) along with the claustrophobic camera making it feel like you move too fast even in a giant map. Changing these things would be small but make a giant difference in Feel

Also not being able to move while attacking forces you to intentionally facetank which feels really really bad, and jumping is too restrictive to combine dodging and attacks without parrying, Maybe there's an upgrade later but I didn't reach it. Combat just feels really bad. in conclusion 85% of the game feels bad

I hope this game gets updated because it has a lot of good qualities but I just can't enjoy it right now

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Latest update (Jun 10) adds tentacle animations. Can anyone upload?
At least wait for it to drop at DLsite... Also, I guess that would need an update of the ENG TL, which might or might NOT be that easy.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Er... guys, on my first run I have beat the Medusa and the game has abruptly finished. On the next run I have attempted to ignore her and go further, but found only backdoor to dungeon entrance. Is it really all the content there is in the game?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Waaifu
Any chance for an update of the TL to the v1.17 version (2023/06/10), if it's not too much of a bother?
I guess comparing the extracted game files 1.16 vs 1.17 would be the easiest to see if much needs changing - or barely anything; but me too caveman for that... xD

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Biggest complaint is how short it is. Made the Demon Orc a brick shithouse to pad out the length. Another issue is the RNG for new gear. Does anyone know the requirements to obtain the True Holy Sword Kama vs the Holy Sword Kama? I did 2 runs and received the standard Holy Sword both times. Is there something you need to unlock?

It doesn't look like the game is finished. This month he posted animations for a backstep dodge.

Last edited:

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
Am I dumb or something?
I reached seal dungeon 9 and the right leads to a dead end with a chest and the left back to teleport 2 but that's it. This whole thing just loops around. I did a second run and when I reached the orc room it played a text where said something about finally having it and returning to the mage.
Now there's a bunch of orks all over the map. So I am assuming the game things I beat the orc when I've not but sure. Where the heck am I supposed to go now?
I already reached a room that was very much underground and had a bunch of dark vines that was closed and also said I should tell the mage but that's about it.
Me confused. 1695543403433.png

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes