muitoloco

May 11, 2019
I was very disappointed with the game. with everything in one hundred percent, in love, respect, satisfaction and happiness. but even so, when I am in an open marriage on both sides, with a conversation that when one of the two is not satisfied or does not agree with what happens, he or she her. the agreement would end. good in my opinion, in the scene with Brian at home drinking and smoking, gambling. the husband not agreeing with his wife having sex with Brian. Even so, Jenny forces the situation and does what she wants. The husband doesn't have the option to say no. But in the marriage he wants to recover. In the same scene he takes her to bed and satisfies her. I ask why the situation changes, since they have an agreement?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I was very disappointed with the game. with everything in one hundred percent, in love, respect, satisfaction and happiness. but even so, when I am in an open marriage on both sides, with a conversation that when one of the two is not satisfied or does not agree with what happens, he or she her. the agreement would end. good in my opinion, in the scene with Brian at home drinking and smoking, gambling. the husband not agreeing with his wife having sex with Brian. Even so, Jenny forces the situation and does what she wants. The husband doesn't have the option to say no. But in the marriage he wants to recover. In the same scene he takes her to bed and satisfies her. I ask why the situation changes, since they have an agreement?
I am not sure I understand what you are describing. Are you saying that you are in an open relationship and the wife slept with Brian? That is part of the open relationship. When did the situation change? I'm a bit confused.

Reactions: mx70

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
Well, if they have an agreement, that's it. If one of us doesn't agree with the situation, the open marriage ends. but she wanted to be with brien even though he didn't like it. he suggested finding a stranger. but she tells him that where would he find one being late at night. I think he could have the option of telling her, I'm going to satisfy you, come to bed with me. Because the satisfaction is 100 percent. That's when I saw the mistake. because an agreement is an agreement. In my opinion, she betrays him. but I hope he acts content for him, after all he gets a crystal blowjob... that's all unfortunately. I hope something works for him in the future. because it only gets worse. thanks for answering.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Well, if they have an agreement, that's it. If one of us doesn't agree with the situation, the open marriage ends. but she wanted to be with brien even though he didn't like it. he suggested finding a stranger. but she tells him that where would he find one being late at night. I think he could have the option of telling her, I'm going to satisfy you, come to bed with me. Because the satisfaction is 100 percent. That's when I saw the mistake. because an agreement is an agreement. In my opinion, she betrays him. but I hope he acts content for him, after all he gets a crystal blowjob... that's all unfortunately. I hope something works for him in the future. because it only gets worse. thanks for answering.
I think I see what you are saying. From a practical standpoint, I couldn't possibly write and code every possible variation of every possible conversation. In this case, if you are in an open relationship, when Brian arrives, there is a negotiation and the husband agrees to it. The relevant choice was made when they entered the open relationship. If the husband was interested in repairing the relationship without allowing her to sleep with other men, the time to do that was when they had the conversation about their relationship. If you want to make it work, tell her you want to make it work at that point.

There will possibly be places where the MC can veto a choice, but this isn't it.

Thanks again!

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
Thank you for providing this to me. yes I agree with you. choices affect a lot. I hope it's more content for the husband. After all, he's in an open relationship... he doesn't catch anyone. lol. but it was worth it and a lot of good work.

sofig

Feb 1, 2022
Is there a possibility to have a cuckqueen path?

I think it would be very difficult because of the low satisfaction at the beginning and the difficult to raise it, so it should not be a stating path. But maybe if the player chosed to try to save the marriage, has high stats with the wife and still cheats on her, she finds out and they start a new relationship where only him can fuck other people.

Also I would love if there were some "romantic" paths. The wife cheats on the husband but only with one single person like Brian, Shaun or someone else, instead of fucking around she comites to only one single affair.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Is there a possibility to have a cuckqueen path?

I think it would be very difficult because of the low satisfaction at the beginning and the difficult to raise it, so it should not be a stating path. But maybe if the player chosed to try to save the marriage, has high stats with the wife and still cheats on her, she finds out and they start a new relationship where only him can fuck other people.

Also I would love if there were some "romantic" paths. The wife cheats on the husband but only with one single person like Brian, Shaun or someone else, instead of fucking around she comites to only one single affair.
Having a cuckqueen path is not currently in the plans, and I feel like setting that up as an alternate path at this stage would take time away from completing the story already planned. That said, I am not against doing it in the future. Perhaps after the planned game is finished I can go back in and add it in later as a "bonus" path. I'll give it some thought.

There is definitely at least one "romantic" path planned. It won't start off that way----and there will be a little bit of fucking around before she settles in----but that path will end up being a more traditional netorare path.

sofig

Feb 1, 2022
Thank you for answer me. In IHOH I liked to make Bobby cheat with Becca and would like to explore that more. Cuckqueen is not very popular and I'm glad you at least consider it.
I love your work and have been a fan since IHOH.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
As far as I remember, the author talked about pregnancy content a long time ago. So far, this is not his main task in game development.
I think pregnancy will play a role in the story at some point, but it will most likely be an ending. Haven't given it a lot of thought, but I could easily see her being pregnant with the husband's baby or any number of other LI's baby.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I think pregnancy will play a role in the story at some point, but it will most likely be an ending. Haven't given it a lot of thought, but I could easily see her being pregnant with the husband's baby or any number of other LI's baby.
I think in your case it would be better if she got pregnant from her lover and not from the main character of the game. Because if they didn't have time to have children during their marriage, then it's already too late :)

Because I think the ending for a good ending would be that they could get on with their lives and live in joy. Although I admit honestly, in case it will be strange if you read the dialogues and the wife's relationship to the main character.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I think in your case it would be better if she got pregnant from her lover and not from the main character of the game. Because if they didn't have time to have children during their marriage, then it's already too late :)

Because I think the ending for a good ending would be that they could get on with their lives and live in joy. Although I admit honestly, in case it will be strange if you read the dialogues and the wife's relationship to the main character.
I think you are forgetting there is a faithful path. How exactly does she get pregnant from a different man if she isn't sleeping with any other men? Unless this is really the origin story for the second coming of the Virgin Birth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I think you are forgetting there is a faithful path. How exactly does she get pregnant from a different man if she isn't sleeping with any other men? Unless this is really the origin story for the second coming of the Virgin Birth :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: Do they protect themselves during sex, or does she drink tons of birth control pills?

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes