Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I like what I have seen so far but I think I am now stuck in an endless loop. Not sure what I need to do to get out of it. I think a walkthrough would be very helpful for this game.
A walkthrough is available as a benefit to my Patrons.

What do you mean by an "endless loop" though? The game is partly open world, so even if you have reached the end of storyline content, you will be allowed to continue repeating some repeatable content. The best way to check is to look at the "Just the Tip" page (in the sidebar) to see if there are any other scenes that you have missed. If they are not available, it should say that they are not available.

If you describe what is happening, maybe I can help.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I probably ruined my save somehow, i don't know how but when I restarted the game and played again with the fresh save, i did not get same error.
Have you started the old save in the new version? After that, you restarted the game and the error disappeared?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
tamercihan1
By the way, in the future, if you send error logs to the author, please open it completely, you even have a button there for this case. Because it will help the developer to better understand the essence of the error and fix it faster.

P.S
This is not a reproach, but the usual useful advice for communicating with the game developer about errors in the game.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I probably ruined my save somehow, i don't know how but when I restarted the game and played again with the fresh save, i did not get same error.
OK, as long as it is working fine now, that's good. If you run across any other errors, please also feel free to DM me directly.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes