Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
:ROFLMAO: Do they protect themselves during sex, or does she drink tons of birth control pills?
Right now, birth control. You only need one a day. Dosage is not based on number of partners or volume of semen ;)

It was mentioned in one or two of the sex scenes. But there will come a time where that might change. ;)

Reactions: greyap

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Right now, birth control. You only need one a day. Dosage is not based on number of partners or volume of semen ;)

It was mentioned in one or two of the sex scenes. But there will come a time where that might change. ;)
:LOL: Well, in short, as I said, she takes tons of birth control pills, I wouldn't be surprised if our wife has a warehouse of this stuff in the game.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Actually, if you take large enough quantities of birth control pills, it creates negative babies. A certain threshold leads to the danger of an event horizon, where the uterus starts sucking up and unbirthing everything and everyone around them, until an inevitable black hole of death in the wife's vagina.

:WeSmart:

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Hello - where are the save files stored for this? Thx!
If you save to disk, the files are anywhere you put them. Otherwise, they are saved as in the local storage of your browser. If you are having issues saving, there is some info in this post that might help:

Reactions: Jahtoris

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Does anyone knows how to get the scene shown in the video files named e1wb_lrmw8 and e1wbbjk?
Never managed to make them happen.
Those scenes are no longer in the game. They were in an earlier pre-release "draft" but just didn't work within the narrative as I filled in story details.

Apparently, I forgot to remove the video files from the images folder. That will be done in the next update. Thanks for letting me know! (There is a possibility that I might be able to use the media in a future scene, though, so it's possible that they could come back.)

Reactions: Musikx

Musikx

Sep 27, 2017
Those scenes are no longer in the game. They were in an earlier pre-release "draft" but just didn't work within the narrative as I filled in story details.

Apparently, I forgot to remove the video files from the images folder. That will be done in the next update. Thanks for letting me know! (There is a possibility that I might be able to use the media in a future scene, though, so it's possible that they could come back.)
Nice! Thanks!

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Bilb0

May 26, 2017
I know is boring for most players and the whole thing is taken out of proportion but is there any possibilities for Qos route which involves the couple and just one other man/bull .Something like family of three all living together. Usually most games just show dominating part .Will be interesting to see three way relationship .
The other interesting route will be if the lady starts working and interacts with colleagues /maybe a bookshop or library/ .
It's not my business to criticize the author both games can be extended in so many directions that possibilities are enormous, but we need to understand that to create game takes time and effort.
I enjoy the game enormously even when is repetitive is giving me a bit of reality when playing. The only thing for disappointing with all of this is that I am not able to contribute to this project financially I been moving for work between Europe and Australia for the last two years hope the creator of the game will continue making us happy with new updates in the future.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I know is boring for most players and the whole thing is taken out of proportion but is there any possibilities for Qos route which involves the couple and just one other man/bull .Something like family of three all living together. Usually most games just show dominating part .Will be interesting to see three way relationship .
The other interesting route will be if the lady starts working and interacts with colleagues /maybe a bookshop or library/ .
It's not my business to criticize the author both games can be extended in so many directions that possibilities are enormous, but we need to understand that to create game takes time and effort.
I enjoy the game enormously even when is repetitive is giving me a bit of reality when playing. The only thing for disappointing with all of this is that I am not able to contribute to this project financially I been moving for work between Europe and Australia for the last two years hope the creator of the game will continue making us happy with new updates in the future.
Thank you very much! I appreciate the kind words and hope you will continue to enjoy the game.

I don't currently have any plans for a three-way relationship, but maybe in the future?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Was an update coming this month or is it switching to an every other month schedule?
I think you should look at the developer's website where he is monetizing his project about this news. Although I can assume that the author of the game is now working at his own comfortable pace and it is better for him not to change it.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yeah, it's about a week late right now. I bit off a little more than I could chew and am having to fight some burnout. I am hoping to have the Patron release out this weekend, public release a week later.
:ROFLMAO: As I understand you well, friend, I’ve been making updates myself for almost a month -_-

knightlyone4u

Apr 21, 2022
I like what I have seen so far but I think I am now stuck in an endless loop. Not sure what I need to do to get out of it. I think a walkthrough would be very helpful for this game.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes