HTML Abandoned In Transition [v0.4.1] [lovesky]

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

After seeing that Marcus Mojo was one of the models on TFGamesSite (all the models aren't listed there I know), I decided to try this game, though some tags weren't really for me.

I played the first week and was hoping I could find something. After sucking the dick of a bully (who is the model of Mike?), you start wondering if it could be something for you or not. And the choices made me think that it was possible to have different play (stay straight, become bi, become only gay and, as the title suggest, become a girl).

But, after reading this entire thread, I understood there was only one path, the others were fake (thanks to the dev and Centrophy). Why are there choices and hope if nothing matter outside the prefered route?

I'm stubborn because I don't want to judge a game only by my tastes. So I continued further, essentially the gay options with the bully (Jack was worse than Mike if we talk about bully) and the PE teacher. But at some point, I was blocked. The xp from the dildo stop after 600 (why it's a always a girl? It should follow MC identity). Upgrading blowjob skills became impossible. I stopped the girfriend after buying the first robe knowing where it was leading. I wasn't interested in a lesbian path either. And I had now to disguise myself as a girl during the school dance to escape Jack.
The couple at the cafe we work with was cute though nothing happen. Nothing happen either with Robert and Sabina since she reject the offer, they are nice too though. Zach and Rourke were lovely together. Wish there was a possibility to join. The game streaming was useless (I suppose we have to be a girl for it to work). We're obliged to peek when we come across some activities at school. Are we supposed to be just a pervert?

The worldbuilding is classic for this type of game. The characters are numerous and different, though many forceful guys. The girlfriend wasn't interesting either her personality nor her appearance. There isn't really a story but a series of event leading to the same end. The images/gifs choice is well done outside the MC avatar.

Some mecanisms are enjoyable. Some characters are interesting. But the lack of choice and the destination weren't appealing for me.

Good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Centrophy
Apr 7, 2019
On Chrome you can right click, then click inspect, from there you can scroll down to turn off font size.
This will mess up the UI a bit but you will be able change the font size.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hello.

After seeing that Marcus Mojo was one of the models on TFGamesSite (all the models aren't listed there I know), I decided to try this game, though some tags weren't really for me.

I played the first week and was hoping I could find something. After sucking the dick of a bully (who is the model of Mike?), you start wondering if it could be something for you or not. And the choices made me think that it was possible to have different play (stay straight, become bi, become only gay and, as the title suggest, become a girl).

But, after reading this entire thread, I understood there was only one path, the others were fake (thanks to the dev and Centrophy). Why are there choices and hope if nothing matter outside the prefered route?

I'm stubborn because I don't want to judge a game only by my tastes. So I continued further, essentially the gay options with the bully (Jack was worse than Mike if we talk about bully) and the PE teacher. But at some point, I was blocked. The xp from the dildo stop after 600 (why it's a always a girl? It should follow MC identity). Upgrading blowjob skills became impossible. I stopped the girfriend after buying the first robe knowing where it was leading. I wasn't interested in a lesbian path either. And I had now to disguise myself as a girl during the school dance to escape Jack.
The couple at the cafe we work with was cute though nothing happen. Nothing happen either with Robert and Sabina since she reject the offer, they are nice too though. Zach and Rourke were lovely together. Wish there was a possibility to join. The game streaming was useless (I suppose we have to be a girl for it to work). We're obliged to peek when we come across some activities at school. Are we supposed to be just a pervert?

The worldbuilding is classic for this type of game. The characters are numerous and different, though many forceful guys. The girlfriend wasn't interesting either her personality nor her appearance. There isn't really a story but a series of event leading to the same end. The images/gifs choice is well done outside the MC avatar.

Some mecanisms are enjoyable. Some characters are interesting. But the lack of choice and the destination weren't appealing for me.

Good luck to the dev.
since the dev has totally disappeared off the face of the earth ....I doubt we ever see another update its like buying a book with 95% of the pages missing .......sad and confusing

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

since the dev has totally disappeared off the face of the earth ....I doubt we ever see another update its like buying a book with 95% of the pages missing .......sad and confusing
Yeah, I know that most of the games end up unfinished but, knowing that the dev of Enchanted decided to work on it again, we can still have hope. Or a remake could be done.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes