HTML Abandoned In Transition [v0.4.1] [lovesky]

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Billie_Femboilish

Jul 2, 2021
Between this and sq cruise ship being abandoned, i see other and newer sissification games in develoment on here. i am fairly new here and dont know if it would be taboo per say, but how do you all feel about someone, not me, taking over the game(s) and continueing on with them rather than all this work going to waste.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Between this and sq cruise ship being abandoned, i see other and newer sissification games in develoment on here. i am fairly new here and dont know if it would be taboo per say, but how do you all feel about someone, not me, taking over the game(s) and continueing on with them rather than all this work going to waste.
It can be done, but they are a source of income for the devs. Not many of them are willing to do so.

Nov 26, 2018
This is one of my favorite games in this genre and I hope that the author doesn’t abandon it. Love the graphics and how everything is arranged. It doesn’t feel grindy and has good progression. Keep up the good work, and would love to see an update soon :)

Sutcelli

Jan 24, 2019
Damn, still no update? im not sure if its more appropriate to be disappointed at the abandonment of a fantastic game or concerned that the developer might've died.

Reactions: MusicLord97

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I just came across this game yesterday, binged it in one go, then came to the forums to check how progress was going only to find out the author is MIA... damn. First and foremost, I just hope they're okay. Secondly, I really hope this game is continued one day. It's brilliant.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
One problem is that most of the games like these are going to be abandoned after same time or the developers change the game from the beginning and only a few have the chance to ever be completed. And since the last two years a lot of developers have disappeared because of different problems. One would be that a lot of them are from Russia and Ukraine.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Are the minigames broken? I'm not able to use left mouse click to lick clit or cock tip. And then i'm not able to make gf or guys cum. Solutions? I try with different browsers..

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
So, I don't normally like games where you become a girl. But this one was a lot of fun. The minigames were much better implemented than in most similar games. I really liked being quizzed in school. There were A LOT of hot cocks and girls. And it's possible to stay male through the whole game and just become more submissive. I guess if I could ask for something, it would be nice for you to go either way. Like you start as a submissive male and you can go extremely sub and female or super masc and buff, or even just stay a sub male with a cool girlfriend.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes