Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
The Creator needs to fix the lack of save slots... It needs the " < > " to go further...

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of In Your Shoes [Ep.4 Part 2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan In Your Shoes [Ep.4 Part 2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of In Your Shoes [Ep.4]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan In Your Shoes [Ep.4]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-01-01
Version: Episode 4 Part 2

Reactions: Mac Hanson

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

In Your Shoes [Ep.4 Part 2]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
In Your Shoes [Ep.4 Part 2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.68 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 215 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 181 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Seems to be some problem with link. Can you put alt link or reupload? Thanks Joker.

dildorog

GFX Designer
May 6, 2019
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1600107_1.gif
0.9 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1600108_2.gif
1 mb 30 fps 3 sec 300x125 px
3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1600109_3.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mac Hanson

Dev. of "In Your Shoes & Charon 13"
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hi Everybody,

As you know, I have been working on this project for almost 1 year (over 1 year if we calculate before the first publication). During this process, for myself, I am quite satisfied with the work done. I often had to work on this project at night, as I usually have to work at my primary job during the day. For this reason, it took me a long time to finish. I’m sorry about that. Despite this, I would also like to thank my Patrons who continue to support with faith and patience.
What have I done with your support so far; I needed an extra SSD for a PC that I bought with my budget (it’s a low-budget PC, but it does the job as you can see). With your support, I bought it first and then an external HDD. I spent most of the rest on audio licenses and 1-2 assets. In other words, I spent every penny of your support on the project.

The reason I went into these details was to emphasize that the biggest support is actually motivation, and how powerful it is. For that, I am extra grateful to you.

(Especially while working on the latest update, BarbarrossaNA's comment really fired me up. Maybe 1 week accelerated my work. Thanks a lot.)

You may wonder why I wrote such a long post; We have come to the last episode of this season (Alamo Heights). So there are about 3 more updates. Afterwards, my thought was to continue with a country and a city in Europe. I was preparing to put it to your vote. I was thinking about Germany, Norway, Finland or Iceland…

However, I am not sure how logical it is for me to start the new season under these conditions. As you can imagine, the fact that I get so little reward for what I struggle to do outside of work hours causes a great disappointment and low motivation. It’s getting harder and harder to work on a new update every day. In fact, I always find myself saying: “What are you doing?”. Under these conditions, what I was doing became more and more boring. But I definitely don’t want to end it either. It’s a strange and difficult feeling to explain. In summary, because of the lack of support, I’m thinking about putting this on hold as the end of season one. (This is just a thought, not a decision yet.). I’d love to hear your advice on this, if you have the time.
I am currently planning to start a new project (just an idea for now). A more mainstream project, of course. But don’t worry, you will not wake up in a hospital room with amnesia, or go to live to a house, and the story won’t be about a milf, (who looks like she’s in her 20s,) and about her 2 daughters (although it’s a guaranteed story). :)

Please don’t take this post as if I’m putting an end to something. There are still at least 3 more updates until the completion of this story. I keep working at the same pace. Maybe in this process, situations will change, I will get the attention I need, and together we will decide on the country and city and start our story with brand new characters….

best,
Mac

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy new year and all the best of life to you and yours, Mac Hanson !

Believe it or not, every big dev now started all heart!

Some started with top of the line specs, but lacked motivation, then tanked.
Some kept on drumming up support until they became huge.
Most have done huge amount of renders, huge effort into 5.000-10.000 words per update,
of the successful ones using 3DCG.

You have to understand death stranding was years into production and top animators
and writers and editors poured countless woman and man yours into it,
but it is a fringe project, most will not get it, but the effects will make them look it up.

Cyber punk bugs ridden rail roaded game has so much top production value,
anyone who wagers most gamers do not have the specs to run it as it was intended
would win that wager many times over. It has loudicrous amount of stuff to do, tho.
It is packed with stunning visuals, despite it being a sandbox you could literally loose yourself into and stagnate for days, not knowing where to look or to start making in game progress.

Your effort is seen and apreciated, your game is beautiful to look at,
but like you said .. the ideas and the writing in it needs to be more mainstream to get
somewhere. You cannot be doing death stranding and expect fabulous turnout.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1641221724687.png

Happy New Year!! from Remi..
May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.

1641221764125.png

Reactions: Mikedazz1

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
happy new year MacHanson
Your announcement surprised me very much and also made me think a little bit. I absolutely did not expect this great story to come to an end with just a few updates and I regret it very much.

Your reasons for thinking about this and other projects are absolutely understandable for me. I hope you find the right path for you and the possibilities to continue to publish such interesting VNs or something similar.
my best wishes and good luck

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I would certainly take a break (at a story appropriate stopping point) if it's needed to stave off burnout, which can be a real issue for AVN creators.

None of the below is directed at this particular game or dev, but more of a general thought about F95 games.

I wish more F95 devs would create shorter games. Not every AVN has to be a 5 year long epic saga about a teen perving on his landlady and roommates. I think shorter games would work out better for all parties involved. A shorter game wouldn't drag the plot on unnecessarily, there would be less teasing (unless that is a main feature of the story), there would be less complaints about milking, the players would get to the good stuff faster, and the devs would have a completed advertisable game under their belt and be able to move on to something else before their enthusiasm dries up. For me, as a dev, I'd rather have 4 or 5 short, completed games than 1 unfinished long game that aimlessly lives on well past its prime. But that view is certainly in the minority. I used to do short machinimas and I know that towards the end of the production, I was very happy to complete it and move on to a different story.

Mac Hanson

Dev. of "In Your Shoes & Charon 13"
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
happy new year MacHanson
Your announcement surprised me very much and also made me think a little bit. I absolutely did not expect this great story to come to an end with just a few updates and I regret it very much.

Your reasons for thinking about this and other projects are absolutely understandable for me. I hope you find the right path for you and the possibilities to continue to publish such interesting VNs or something similar.
my best wishes and good luck
Thank you methusalix55. The story of Norah and Remi (Alamo Heights) would normally have ended, anyway. We came to the last episode. After that, it would continue with a new story and new characters. I prepared 22 episodes as a draft. There were 4 stories and 2 major stories in it. (Main character and Demon). I’ll still complete Alamo heights and add another chapter from the major story so that nothing is left in the air. Then I plan to do another story that I wrote earlier. It’s not as complicated and mysterious as that, of course. Again, it’s not a story that will last for years. Because I usually have a system where I write the end first and come back to the beginning. Maybe it’s wrong, I don’t know, but my head just works like that. That’s why I sometimes rush the intro. :) But I still plan to continue “In Your Shoes” in the future. I can even continue to put updates, albeit slower, at the same time as the other game.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes