scar.

May 22, 2019
In Your Shoes [Ep.4] [Mac Hanson] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,35 GB / 166 MB - inyourshoes-EP4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,33 GB / 149 MB - inyourshoes-EP4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
hi, thanks for using renpy 7.3.5

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mac Hanson and "CJ"

tan79

Jun 22, 2019
Android port of
In Your Shoes [Ep. 4]
DOWNLOAD:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
ThankYou for the update

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Blueshadow14

Oct 7, 2020
4 episode but not a single scene. I'm not played this game, but it's look like torture. tag says game have just teasing scene. Oh my holly buddy can't take this torture.:(

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
The game has really nice renders, but as far as I remember, it suffers from over-abuse of teasing and there is no real action.

So how is the situation after Ep.4 ?? Is there finally some sex? Or not?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Good game. :)
The story is interesting and the women.. damn. I love Norah and her daughter.

Although chapter 4 disturbed me a bit.

The end of ch4 tells us that Norah has some secrets. But she is a good woman, for sure.

I hope the MC can handle this bitch who is threatening him. And that he would finally talk to Norah instead of hiding everything.

Together with Norah, he should be able to handle it rather. And alone, not knowing anyone, I doubt it.

Reactions: Mac Hanson

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The game has really nice renders, but as far as I remember, it suffers from over-abuse of teasing and there is no real action.

So how is the situation after Ep.4 ?? Is there finally some sex? Or not?
Lol. We play the same game?
We can already have sex with Norah, we even get BJ.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Lol. We play the same game?
We can already have sex with Norah, we even get BJ.
Oh, we already can? Good.

I dont play every single update, because it is usually waste of time. It is better to play to let new content accumulate.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
Everything about this game screams talent on the DEV's part. Even if this isn't a blockbuster(20 Patreons atm) sooner or later you should hit a home run. The renders and animations are off the charts.. the premise to the story isn't run of the mill.. I just see a lot of great effort put into this one so far. With that being said...

If down the road you go with more of a 'mainstream' story your patreon will blow up.. NOT telling you to do that now (I'm enjoying this one too much) but just calling it like I see it. Hey your talent deserves to get paid..

Keep up the spectacular work!
IKR? I was astonished by the level of care customizing the menus and... I don't know, the overall finesse? I'm astonished that this game isn't getting more support and I hope it does soon

Reactions: Mac Hanson
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes