• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Models look good, rendering seems excellent, I shouldn't be within 300ft of anything that even thinks about the S word. Best of luck.

Reactions: Mac Hanson

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Point of information for the Dev:

I appreciate the representation of Native American/American Indian characters. That said, Remi's "traditional costume" was extremely unrealistic and borderline offensive. Natives aren't prudes by any means and can even be quite understanding and accepting of sexuality. However, Pow Wow clothing for women is pretty much without exception modest. Please remember that Pow Wows, in addition to being social gatherings also often have spiritual and religious elements to them.

Otherwise, I am enjoying your story and look forward to seeing how things develop.

Mac Hanson

Dev. of "In Your Shoes & Charon 13"
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Point of information for the Dev:

I appreciate the representation of Native American/American Indian characters. That said, Remi's "traditional costume" was extremely unrealistic and borderline offensive. Natives aren't prudes by any means and can even be quite understanding and accepting of sexuality. However, Pow Wow clothing for women is pretty much without exception modest. Please remember that Pow Wows, in addition to being social gatherings also often have spiritual and religious elements to them.

Otherwise, I am enjoying your story and look forward to seeing how things develop.
Thanks for this great info. I mean no disrespect. I made some research, found some articles, videos, photos and didn't make this research that deeply. This is my fault. I apologize. and I didn't see any "traditional costume" like Remi wear of course.
(Honestly I found only that cloth). I will try to fix those scenes in the next update or if I can not fix, I will delete . Thanks again for this great info, and kind explanation.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks for this great info. I mean no disrespect. I made some research, found some articles, videos, photos and didn't make this research that deeply. This is my fault. I apologize. and I didn't see any "traditional costume" like Remi wear of course.
(Honestly I found only that cloth). I will try to fix those scenes in the next update or if I can not fix, I will delete . Thanks again for this great info, and kind explanation.
It is a subtle point, and I appreciate your openness. I recognize that appropriate DAZ assets are not likely to be available. I DO have some suggestions for how you could salvage the scene by turning it into a joke of sorts though. Natives often have rather wicked senses of humor, and a joke turning a bit bawdy or suggestive could be entirely in character... If interested in discussing, feel free to DM me.

Reactions: Mac Hanson

Mac Hanson

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
It is a subtle point, and I appreciate your openness. I recognize that appropriate DAZ assets are not likely to be available. I DO have some suggestions for how you could salvage the scene by turning it into a joke of sorts though. Natives often have rather wicked senses of humor, and a joke turning a bit bawdy or suggestive could be entirely in character... If interested in discussing, feel free to DM me.
It would be great. I'm wide open to hear your suggestions and ideas...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - just started (start of Ep. 2) currently.

1. Plz no - 1 choice choices, that is annoying.
2. Why is Norah joining the exercises before that is a topic? And then you say she did good for her first time, but it is the second.
3. Drop the "ad" after the chapter - I first thought the game ends there after this
screenshot0001.png

4. The base concept is great. Dont know what the plan is, but in theory you could make this into a long lasting project. We could even play a female MC in one life - I bet that could be funny (but probably some ppl will cry bc they cant accept that ^^). So there is a lot of potential for "fish out of the water" stuff in here.

5. That brings me to my major problem (in the first episode) - the acceptance of the MC. I mean ... wtf? He just accepts that and there is no self-reflection, pondering or questioning. Sure - you are in another body, so you HAVE to accept THAT, but I still think is way to cool with that for the first time.

6. There needs to be more proofreading. It is nothing major, but it can be distracting from time to time.

7. Choices dont do much. Currently they just affect the scene after them slightly, but the rest stays the same ... thats a shame.

Mac Hanson

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Ok - just started (start of Ep. 2) currently.

1. Plz no - 1 choice choices, that is annoying.
2. Why is Norah joining the exercises before that is a topic? And then you say she did good for her first time, but it is the second.
3. Drop the "ad" after the chapter - I first thought the game ends there after this
View attachment 1232926

4. The base concept is great. Dont know what the plan is, but in theory you could make this into a long lasting project. We could even play a female MC in one life - I bet that could be funny (but probably some ppl will cry bc they cant accept that ^^). So there is a lot of potential for "fish out of the water" stuff in here.

5. That brings me to my major problem (in the first episode) - the acceptance of the MC. I mean ... wtf? He just accepts that and there is no self-reflection, pondering or questioning. Sure - you are in another body, so you HAVE to accept THAT, but I still think is way to cool with that for the first time.

6. There needs to be more proofreading. It is nothing major, but it can be distracting from time to time.

7. Choices dont do much. Currently they just affect the scene after them slightly, but the rest stays the same ... thats a shame.
Thanks for your detailed review.

1. Yes, I know there is 1 choice option in the beginning (When Norah and MC meets first time.), it is bothers me too, but there was 2 scenes in there at first, then I didn't like the second scene so deleted it (it was pointless). I agree with you. Will look for it.

2. At first she is just joining for a little workout, like just walking, warming up etc. MC is taking courage from it, then asking her to join every morning. Maybe I couldn't give the feeling of that. But I saw something, there are missing dialogues on other exercise scenes. I don't how did it happen. (Mostly working on the game at nights and midnights, I have to work on there too.)

3. Ok, you're right, will fix there.

4.Thanks. Maybe. I wrote the final episode and the key episode (apart from Alamo Heights episode), but I need more stories inside for the final off course... Not so sure how long will it take.

5.Acceptance of the MC; Yes, if you are having some trouble in there, maybe it means that I past that part very quickly...
Again there were very long scenes written in there, spending a night in forest, thinking.. etc.. But I thought it will be too much..

6.Yes, I agree... But I can not pay it and don't have time for every update for now. So reading and thinking on every comment and review for a free proofreading to fix...

7.Yes. I used my experiences that I gained through relations :). For example: I remembered my first kisses, after that kiss mostly I think like this; "do I have to touch her boobs, do I have to go a little more. Yes, you should... you missed that chance...." etc.
Sometimes I tried every little think. Sometimes, I thought that I have gone too far....
But surprisingly, mostly nothing changed at the end. Hard to understand the feelings and hard to understand every person. So I put these little differences, because mostly these little differences gave the shape of the feelings, and this part is the hidden hearth of the story for me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Yes it wasn't realistic, but damn she looked sexy like that. Wouldnt mind seeing her like that more often.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
In Your Shoes [Ep.3.5] [Mac Hanson] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,10 GB / 143 MB - inyourshoes-ep.3.5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,08 GB / 126 MB - inyourshoes-ep.3.5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes