Mac Hanson

Dev. of "In Your Shoes & Charon 13"
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
is the entire game going to be with this first group of people and possessing the first guy that tried to off himself? because the beginning premise
feels like a bigger setup than one game
No. With this group (+with some guests characters), it will go on just 4 or 5 parts, then a new city ( it will be again in a real city or a neighborhood (maybe one of yours neighborhood.), which will be voted by Patrons ;). ), new characters, maybe an historical real story...But in the third Episode I'm planning to turn to the main story to answer some important questions... And trust me there are no unanswerable questions in the story so far...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Mac Hanson

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Why there are no love, lust points etc ?? I missing them
There is no now but working on these. Also trying to add a sandbox for the end of the episodes that you can freely play inside the episode (like a gallery maybe, or I'm open for advices). But the writing the story, renders, making the musics etc. all alone taking time (for now I have to work on this project on my free time only, to survive). So I decided first to create the episode up to a point, than add animated scenes and other mechanics...

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk and Sang-hwa

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
unofficial android port in your shoes 2.0 + compressed

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Dear Mac Hanson
Great game. Just a few things to fix:

- the aforementioned missing image "sc2209":
in script, you wrote image sc2219 = "Ep1Ch2/c2e1sc1209.jpg"
instead of image sc2209 = "Ep1Ch2/c2e1sc1209.jpg"

- the whole scene in the bathroom, after watching movie at home, is missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- in this scene:
c2e1sc1123.jpg
in Ep1Ch2, you wrote:
The second sc2122 should be sc2124

That's what I noticed. :)

So if I understand correctly, the mc takes control of suicidal men's body and when he left these men will be drown in pussies.
Such a good guy, he can take control of my body whenever he wants. :LOL:

I am just wondering: does it work like Quantum Leap and is the suicidal guy in mc's body, in hell ? :unsure:

Reactions: Mac Hanson

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I'm playing a game right now and the question immediately arises.
Why did the devil send the protagonist to save the suicides and improve their lives? As far as I remember, everyone who committed suicide goes to hell.
Does the devil no longer need new souls? What's the point?

Mac Hanson

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Dear Mac Hanson
Great game. Just a few things to fix:

- the aforementioned missing image "sc2209":
in script, you wrote image sc2219 = "Ep1Ch2/c2e1sc1209.jpg"
instead of image sc2209 = "Ep1Ch2/c2e1sc1209.jpg"

- the whole scene in the bathroom, after watching movie at home, is missing.

- in this scene:
View attachment 1146963
in Ep1Ch2, you wrote:
The second sc2122 should be sc2124

That's what I noticed. :)

So if I understand correctly, the mc takes control of suicidal men's body and when he left these men will be drown in pussies.
Such a good guy, he can take control of my body whenever he wants. :LOL:

I am just wondering: does it work like Quantum Leap and is the suicidal guy in mc's body, in hell ? :unsure:
- Thank you very very much Edrick23 for the detailed info. I will fix it.

- No, Suicidal Guy still in there. Because of that MC's feelings are confuses sometimes.
Honestly I didn't know about Quantum Leap, I found some episodes and watched, then I remember the serial (maybe watched when I was child)... Very similar but it won't work like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edrick23

Mac Hanson

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I'm playing a game right now and the question immediately arises.
Why did the devil send the protagonist to save the suicides and improve their lives? As far as I remember, everyone who committed suicide goes to hell.
Does the devil no longer need new souls? What's the point?
You are right.
But at the bottom of the contract it writes like that; "Made by Balam just for Fun".

There will be more information about devil, hell etc. in Episode 3... (At least that's what I'm planning.)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Mac Hanson I am doing some fan art for In Your Shoes, and I think I have two of the characters figured out, the MC I believe is RY Kian HD by Riaya with Willis Hair and Beard by Kool, I think Remi is Anika HD for Alawa 8 by Emrys with Jocelyn Hair by AprilYSH. There appear to be morphs at least for some facial features and breasts for Remi.

But for the life of me I cannot figure out what you used as a base for Norah. If it is something you want to keep secret, I understand, if you trust me with the recipe you used I can continue to create fan art with the stipulation that I not share with anyone else. You can PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

The sets were very easy since they are used in a lot of VN's.

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
hey, i only read page 1 of comments, in case somebody already guessed it..... It's the Lewd version of ' Quantum Leap '
i thought of all the varied shows this fit in and ... well... BINGO!! 'SAM' , 'Body Jumping' , 'Hot women, that he will never really get it on withhhh" (damn body jumps) :cool: :sneaky: Mr. Scott Bakula re-imagined .... WhooWHEEEE this is a simple but FUN ride... THANK YOU

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
OH! and i Know who killed him... but,,, how will it change the premise for future episodes??? cause this could go on for a very long time if done right.

Mac Hanson

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Mac Hanson I am doing some fan art for In Your Shoes, and I think I have two of the characters figured out, the MC I believe is RY Kian HD by Riaya with Willis Hair and Beard by Kool, I think Remi is Anika HD for Alawa 8 by Emrys with Jocelyn Hair by AprilYSH. There appear to be morphs at least for some facial features and breasts for Remi.

But for the life of me I cannot figure out what you used as a base for Norah. If it is something you want to keep secret, I understand, if you trust me with the recipe you used I can continue to create fan art with the stipulation that I not share with anyone else. You can PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

The sets were very easy since they are used in a lot of VN's.
Honestly, I'm not so comfortable to share all the geometries and assets that I used but I can give some tips or can share the way that I used...

About characters, for Remi; I tried to sample a character between Thandie Newton, Zoe Saldana but with Native American look. Thandie-Newton.jpg IMG_1141.jpg

So I'm not so sure which Assets I used. But in my library I don't have Anika HD or Alawa 8. Then saved as a Character named Remi. For Mc you are mostly right. For Norah; First I tried to sample Jamie Lee Curtis+Sigourney Weaver mix
658908374.jpg sigourney2.jpg
then I reached Norah. For Norah base is directly Genesis 8 but there are lots of parameters and hd assets %10 percent from one 20% percent from another etc.. I have 5 or 6 versions of Norah but our Norah is the most unique one for me...

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes