dunhill

May 3, 2017
saw the GILF in the preview pics and i couldn't hit that download button fast enough.... game is okish so far for demo but i hope Nora bakes some fresh hot cookies for us, ohhh and granny panties:love:

Reactions: Ranma

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
damn got excited when I saw the update, i think grammar fixes can wait until an update with content imo.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
It smells very successful..only so on !! We are waiting !! Norah like my wife .... Thanks

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Ep1P1v1.1
- Grammer&Language Fixed
- No new Content

I hope the dear developer has transferred the fonts to the game folder from the common folder)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Anyone else find jumping between multiple characters inner monologue during a flashback immersion breaking?
I want to say the game is pretentious but that's probably not the right word to describe this. :unsure:

Oct 8, 2019
Okay so It took a few days to finally get around to starting this one but the thought stuck with me because I love the idea of helping people to avoid suicide. But after starting this all I have to say is...

Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Doctor Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator - and vanished. He awoke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Al, an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Sam can see and hear. And so, Dr. Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home.

And now all I want to know is, where the hell is Al?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Okay so It took a few days to finally get around to starting this one but the thought stuck with me because I love the idea of helping people to avoid suicide. But after starting this all I have to say is...

Theorizing that one could time travel within his own lifetime, Doctor Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum Leap accelerator - and vanished. He awoke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Al, an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only Sam can see and hear. And so, Dr. Beckett finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong and hoping each time that his next leap will be the leap home.

And now all I want to know is, where the hell is Al?
Damn it now I have that "leaping" sound stuck in my head!

• Haha
Reactions: An Ace Among Men

BiXsu69

Jun 2, 2019
Seriously!? How gorgeous it would look with the old ladies from the Nursing Home!!! And preferably on gurneys or on crutches... Very Chic!!!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes