Mac Hanson

Dev. of "In Your Shoes & Charon 13"
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
OH! and i Know who killed him... but,,, how will it change the premise for future episodes??? cause this could go on for a very long time if done right.
Don't tell. :) Episode 3 will be all about that.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Interesting... I tried for the first time. But, I wonder how the MC didn't find any personal stuff like a wallet, an ID or a driving licence belonging to the dude that almost hang himself.

PS. The version numbering is quite loose. Two posts up the next update will be "Episode 3" but the main menu says for the "2.0" update that the version number on the About page is "EP01P2 V2". ;)

Mac Hanson

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Interesting... I tried for the first time. But, I wonder how the MC didn't find any personal stuff like a wallet, an ID or a driving licence belonging to the dude that almost hang himself.

PS. The version numbering is quite loose. Two posts up the next update will be "Episode 3" but the main menu says for the "2.0" update that the version number on the About page is "EP01P2 V2". ;)
Think like that: Let's call the dude that almost hang himself as a "computer" and MC as an "App" that fixing something like bad sectors inside, now mc is admin. And every info is still inside the computer. Mc can reach all of them if he needs... Because of that he confuses sometimes about his feelings. This is his first body (and also ours ;)), he is learning...

Maybe it's my fault that I didn't said enough but I only upload 2 times already. In my opinion curiosity is one of the best outcome for entertaining, so I'm very happy to see all of these comments. Also this kind of feedbacks are lightens my way to create better. And I really believe that this project will be one of the best. But I need time and also support :) of course.

Thanks for your feedback.

About version numbering. We are still in Episode 1. I just uploaded Part 2 of Episode 1. So EP1P2 is the number of the update. V2.0 is the version. If I make a fix or additions on this update it will go V2.1 - V2.2 etc. And next update will be "Part 3", not episode 3. I hope it is more clear now..

Last edited:
Reactions: monksims

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
About version numbering. We are still in Episode 1. I just uploaded Part 2 of Episode 1. So EP1P2 is the number of the update. V2.0 is the version. If I make a fix or additions on this update it will go V2.1 - V2.2 etc. And next update will be "Part 3", not episode 3. I hope it is more clear now..
Don't tell. :) Episode 3 will be all about that.
So, you were teasing the other user with a far-away content! :D My bad. Sorry about that. Just like telling about season 3 while the first season was airing. Let's hope we'll get there! ;)

Mac Hanson

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
[QUOTE = "Mac Hanson, post: 5715626, membro: 2183806"]
Pianificazione in 10 giorni .. (intendo per Patroni, per il pubblico sarà 1 settimana dopo Patroni.)
[/CITAZIONE]
Nada?????
Ciao malaussene78. I'm trying to finish. I said planning to finish in 10 days. I did't said or promissed, in 24th or 23th of May you will receive it. I don't want to complain like that but It is not my only job, I have to work to survive. Please stop attacking like this. I'm not hiding it from you. Please malaussene78, let me finish....

(Ciao malaussene78. Sto cercando di finire. Ho detto che ho intenzione di finire in 10 giorni. Non l'ho detto o promesso, il 24 o 23 maggio lo riceverai. Non voglio lamentarmi in quel modo ma non è il mio unico lavoro, devo lavorare per sopravvivere. Per favore, smettila di attaccare in questo modo. Non te lo sto nascondendo. Per favore malaussene78, fammi finire ...)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
This game is just gorgeous, the characters look so good and i'm liking the story so far.

The only thing is the short updates, but i know that the Dev has is life and job, so i can wait :D

Great work Dev, thank you for this game.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The grammar is off in certain places. Spelling occasionally is wrong. Nice story, great renders and models.

Reactions: Mac Hanson
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes