MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Wait for your next update!! "not Final"

(y) :love::love::unsure::unsure:
So the dev is going to treat this like the tv series "Quantum Leap". This story with these characters is finished and the next one will be the MC from the Demon scenes just entering other peoples bodies to do whatever the story wants with some sex thrown in. Dont think I will like that, especially if the dev continues with "sandbox" and "free roam". Which is a shame.
"In Your Shoes" was really getting quite interesting, but, I suppose the dev had his reasons for doing this.
If dev decides on another game I will monitor tags and thread very closely before downloading.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
So the dev is going to treat this like the tv series "Quantum Leap". This story with these characters is finished and the next one will be the MC from the Demon scenes just entering other peoples bodies to do whatever the story wants with some sex thrown in. Dont think I will like that, especially if the dev continues with "sandbox" and "free roam". Which is a shame.
"In Your Shoes" was really getting quite interesting, but, I suppose the dev had his reasons for doing this.
If dev decides on another game I will monitor tags and thread very closely before downloading.
He have only 20 Patreon. Come a time you need to put butter on spinarc.

I'm not happy about this choice. But i understand and respect it.

To show my appreciation. I go being a Patreon to say thank you for this great stories. And if you are Patreon. Our opinion have more weight.

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
for me personally it made sense and was right to put a few scenes in a sandbox only at the end. this fits far better than stringing the plots together. if you are bothered by this, you are simply missing out on a great and entertaining project.

the developer has explained exactly and understandably in this topic why this story ends so early.
I wish Mac Hanson all the best and I hope very much that he will surprise us again very soon with a new, great story.
thank you very much for the great work.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is a bloody good game! well written, fantastic renders, tiny speedbump with the sandbox ( I hate em) but definitely 2 thumbs up with this

Story really was well crafted with excellent dialogue

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
That was a bit fun, while it lasted. I played start to end in less than 2 hours.

The character models are fine, if a bit on the meaty side for my preferences, but I'm sure other players will think the women need to eat a few hamburgers to look good.

The writing is fine, if laced with typos and some phrases that have ZERO meaning in English. I mean, I tried but they come out of nowhere and are complete gibberish. Other than that, the story serves the characters well.

The lack of any music except in - perhaps 10 places? throughout the game is confusing, since the Main Menu has some nice audio happening.

It's a nice start to a series of potential spinoff continuations. I'd advise the Dev to seek an editor to refine the script.

I stopped doing any sort of RATING on F95 because any time I post positive reviews, constructive criticisms, or rate a game lower (deservedly), I get trolled like you wouldn't believe. So accept this with a grain of salt, In Your Shoes (FINAL) is good, but has some flaws detracting from the overall fun and enjoyment of the playthrough.
what do you think about animations?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
That was a bit fun, while it lasted. I played start to end in less than 2 hours.

The character models are fine, if a bit on the meaty side for my preferences, but I'm sure other players will think the women need to eat a few hamburgers to look good.

The writing is fine, if laced with typos and some phrases that have ZERO meaning in English. I mean, I tried but they come out of nowhere and are complete gibberish. Other than that, the story serves the characters well.

The lack of any music except in - perhaps 10 places? throughout the game is confusing, since the Main Menu has some nice audio happening.

It's a nice start to a series of potential spinoff continuations. I'd advise the Dev to seek an editor to refine the script.

I stopped doing any sort of RATING on F95 because any time I post positive reviews, constructive criticisms, or rate a game lower (deservedly), I get trolled like you wouldn't believe. So accept this with a grain of salt, In Your Shoes (FINAL) is good, but has some flaws detracting from the overall fun and enjoyment of the playthrough.
Do people troll you in DMs or what?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Adult Quantum Leap was pretty good.

Sadly missing a Ziggy but good all the same.

I did enjoy this.

what do you think about animations?
Not aimed at me but i'll answer anyway.

I don't like the animations here. They are choppy and need a LOT of work. These are the animations that put me off the sex scenes. Watching people fuck like they are in an 80's strobe disco isn't erotic.

If animations aren't smooth, they shouldn't be added in my opinion. I would rather see still frames than choppy stop frame animations.

Everything else is great, the animations are awful and ruin the sex scenes.

Last edited:

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Hmm... So is this, essentially, Badtouched By An Angel?

I hope it's done well. Nice chance for good writing opportunities.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
He have only 20 Patreon. Come a time you need to put butter on spinarc.

I'm not happy about this choice. But i understand and respect it.

To show my appreciation. I go being a Patreon to say thank you for this great stories. And if you are Patreon. Our opinion have more weight.
I'm already a patreon to two other devs and pay on Subscribestar to another two devs. So if I could pay something I might have earlier in the game. I stand by my comment, otherwise I would'nt have written it. As for all comments and opinions , they are all valid to the person who writes them. Even if others think they are wrong.

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Probably mentioned already but 2 pages contain the wrong name(paige instead of Remi)
Right after he mentioned her dress

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
This one is as bad as the old "PLUNK MAKER" joke! It was good up till this last update and like in the joke punch line it went PLUNK.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is there any sex content involving either Paige or Ava? Curious if i missed anything major or not.

edit: just found it while replaying from one of my old saves. :rolleyes::LOL:

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes