Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Then he opens his eyes in hell. He signs a contract with Balam (Demon).
:devilish::devilish::illuminati:
Something very meaningless here, from the little I understand about religion, I know that the devil wants more and more souls for him.
Mc here is killed goes to hell, and she makes a pact with the devil to come back here and make people who are about to commit suicide, to deviate from it!!!
This devil there is very good so, what I've heard he just wants to win more and more souls for him on the basis of taking the human species to total chaos and living with him for all eternity in total suffering.
This one (synopsi) was very baseless.

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
The sandbox did add nothing but empty locations and "Nothing to do here" text. A simple and far better solution for the "Spending time with who you want before returning to Balam" would be a simple menu:

- Spend the Day with X
- Spend the Day with Y
- Return to Balam

On which you loop.

I did enjoy the story otherwise. Complete agency on who to sleep with would be appreciated tho.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sadly, I have to add my voice to those reacting quite negatively to the sandbox.
A change like this is ALWAYS very jarring. I've seen maybe 2-3 games pull it off, but even with those, I would have preferred to just forget about the free roam (like BaDik for example).
It gets worse when the sandbox offers nothing to do. I hate it so much to have to check every location at every time of the day, to hopefully find some content.

I really wish devs wouldn't use sandboxes at all, if they have no real idea what to do with it, except find ways to make players spend more (unnecessary) time in game. I'm not saying sandbox is an absolute no-go.
If you include a good hint system, so that you don't have to stumble about blindly AND if you actually have some sort of creative use for it, apart from making people grind and grind for more content, fine, but otherwise just leaving it out completely would be best.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Sadly, I have to add my voice to those reacting quite negatively to the sandbox.
A change like this is ALWAYS very jarring. I've seen maybe 2-3 games pull it off, but even with those, I would have preferred to just forget about the free roam (like BaDik for example).
It gets worse when the sandbox offers nothing to do. I hate it so much to have to check every location at every time of the day, to hopefully find some content.

I really wish devs wouldn't use sandboxes at all, if they have no real idea what to do with it, except find ways to make players spend more (unnecessary) time in game. I'm not saying sandbox is an absolute no-go.
If you include a good hint system, so that you don't have to stumble about blindly AND if you actually have some sort of creative use for it, apart from making people grind and grind for more content, fine, but otherwise just leaving it out completely would be best.
It's a no-go for me. However, if a dev wants sandbox, they should implement it with first release, not for the final release.

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
the tag said pregnancy, but i don't see anything about it in the game tho... am i missing something?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
endgame was really unsatisfying, first you got some freeroam shoved out of nowhere right before game ends and than game just ends? so what happened with a guy? did he got all the girls, just one or do they kick him out? did they found out about each other? and what with a cunt and her posse? is it so hard to make few post credit "x month/years later" renders and finish the story?
game was doing so well but at half way it just stop progressing and drags on till sudden credits

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Pregnancy tag has been removed now.

For those who complain about the 2-3 days of sandbox, you do the older women in the morning at the kitchen and the younger one at night in her room all 3 days then it moves to the ending of the game content or you can keep going in the sandbox until your ready to move to the end.

There is no pregnancy in this game/VN.

NTRLover93

Oct 31, 2022
It's a nice game. Especially the mother-daughter scenario impresses me a lot. A bit of incest and sweet. Frankly, it made me sad that it was the final version.

Reactions: Mac Hanson

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
That completed tag was surprising. Someone mentioned this is going to continue into a new game or something?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That completed tag was surprising. Someone mentioned this is going to continue into a new game or something?
From what I seen it was going to move MC to a new town new area and start again with new npc's.
But have not been here since the last time it was updated to a complete game.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
So, then, he would enter the lives of most men who are considered unattractive by women, then?

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes