• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
imported from v0.04 to v0.05
luna's guide says
> she isn't sleeping well?
> maybe i should drop in before bed

trying to do so (with 10/10 affection) just does not do anything. she tells me to bugger off so she can sleep.
i also did not see the blowjob scene followup.
and in fact everything but kiss got relocked with her.
looks like it isn't handling importing saves too well.
I forgot that you could import saves. There's 3 new variables that are handling some story beats now. One is covering each heroine's story progress while another flags an event to play. A past save probably won't have them and may be initializing them after the fact causing it to mismatch with your real progress. This update features several "cutscenes" that should start the morning after you reach Luna's garage Cunnilingus scene for the first time. If that doesn't sound familiar then sadly the only fix is to start a new game. I'll keep this in mind for the next update.

I do like the wording change to "drop in before bed". I was trying to be vague but "she isn't sleeping well" could be misconstrued to mean she needs something like sleeping pills. Thank you for the suggestion.

As for the blowjob scene follow up, do you mean the glory hole scene? If so that's probably an issue between versions switching that scene being linked to the voyeur power instead of fantasy power. If not then it's an issue with some of my dialogue. I don't remember implying a blowjob scene anywhere else but I'll go through it again.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
IncHouse-0.05a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
As for the blowjob scene follow up, do you mean the glory hole scene? If so that's probably an issue between versions switching that scene being linked to the voyeur power instead of fantasy power. If not then it's an issue with some of my dialogue. I don't remember implying a blowjob scene anywhere else but I'll go through it again.
I meant cunnalingus. had a weird brain short and mixed it up with blowjob since they are both "giving head". difference being one is the MC receiving it and the other is giving it.
I forgot that you could import saves. There's 3 new variables that are handling some story beats now. One is covering each heroine's story progress while another flags an event to play. A past save probably won't have them and may be initializing them after the fact causing it to mismatch with your real progress. This update features several "cutscenes" that should start the morning after you reach Luna's garage Cunnilingus scene for the first time. If that doesn't sound familiar then sadly the only fix is to start a new game. I'll keep this in mind for the next update.
thank you. please do keep it in mind in future updates.
otherwise the player is losing hours of progress each update. It gets demoralizing quick and leads to dropped games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: whimfu1

whimfu1

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
I meant cunnalingus. had a weird brain short and mixed it up with blowjob since they are both "giving head". difference being one is the MC receiving it and the other is giving it.

thank you. please do keep it in mind in future updates.
otherwise the player is losing hours of progress each update. It gets demoralizing quick and leads to dropped games.
I see now, yeah I think it's not entering the new content loop that now starts after the 1st cunnilingus scene in the garage. It looks like you know about coding some and I think the console may be openable in the demo. If you haven't tried starting a new game yet then maybe try changing these variables: $ lunaeventflag = True, $ lunatalkflag = True, $ lunastoryprog = 4. I can't recommend it but it might work.

I'll have to put some thought into how to future proof saves.

Reactions: harem.king

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Man I love the writing for Leni. Phenomenal ways of teasing. Looking forward to more of her scenes. Great game my good sir.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I see now, yeah I think it's not entering the new content loop that now starts after the 1st cunnilingus scene in the garage. It looks like you know about coding some and I think the console may be openable in the demo. If you haven't tried starting a new game yet then maybe try changing these variables: $ lunaeventflag = True, $ lunatalkflag = True, $ lunastoryprog = 4. I can't recommend it but it might work.

I'll have to put some thought into how to future proof saves.
Already started over. thank you though.

Catspeaker 81

Mar 18, 2023
Whimfu I'm so happy you've gotten around to doing this. You're one of my OG favorite Loud House content creators and someone who helped get me into Loud House in the first place.

However, as I'm currently the writer on another Loud House game (The Lewdest House by DMF) I'm terrified to play your game because of how talented and skilled you are as a creator.

That being said, my desire to see what you've done with your "Gothverse" AU will overcome my fear of feeling lesser at reading your work, so I'm sure I'll check it out soon!

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes