lerian

May 3, 2017
I have quest with 'saves sister'. I got the key but I can't enter to Storage Unit (left side of city).
Somethink is bugged?

I have version 1.0b

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, need help. I'm playing completed game for the 1st time. No saves. It seems to do little freezing ups here and there when running around town and also happens during mini games so much that i'm unable to block the all of the fathers attacks which are real slow and easy until the game does a little freeze up which gives him a chance to actually hit me. It just for a few seconds at a time but enough to let him land a punch"the old fart". Wish i could just ro sham bo his arse lol"of coarse i would go 1st". Would love to replay this game without the lil freezes. I tried the bug fix from gofile.

Nilrasha

Jun 14, 2017
I can't seem to move my character at all (when I press down the character turns but doesn't move) might have something to do with the fact that I can only use the down key in menu.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Near the very end, I took a shot guess what the sister wanted to say and I was right. The BRO got her knocked up!

And the artist made the Aunt look like Taylor Swift.
Haha, I thought the exact same thing right before it happened. The build-up hinted so strongly at it.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
fun game! reminds me of Incest Story 1 a bit with the random fighting and grinding to level up lol

M

MantisK

Just kill first two,other atackers you can skip or runaway option you have, and then just kill last guy or boss
And how does one kill them? I have knife, tried 10 times, always same result. Way over the top for such a game, random and high degree of difficulty and nothing to do with sex.

Reactions: peter0

Blackadder89

Sep 13, 2016
And how does one kill them? I have knife, tried 10 times, always same result. Way over the top for such a game, random and high degree of difficulty and nothing to do with sex.
You can buy yourself some energy stuff,when you have little health use it

M

MantisK

You can buy yourself some energy stuff,when you have little health use it
On day one with no money? This is not worth it, make a fight game, a magic game or an incest game, but random parts of each with no coherent rational reason is annoying.

Reactions: peter0

Blackadder89

Sep 13, 2016
On day one with no money? This is not worth it, make a fight game, a magic game or an incest game, but random parts of each with no coherent rational reason is annoying.
Its your thing will you play it or not....i just keep telling you that is posible to finish that scene, have a nice day ;)

M

MantisK

Its your thing will you play it or not....i just keep telling you that is posible to finish that scene, have a nice day ;)
Yes, it is a choice. The hints are dead ends and an hour to go in circles is enough to drop the game, and the maker, from my play list. I understand the desire to add challenges, but the sense needs to be there. Nice work, if it wasn't for the over the top "quests" I would really enjoy these games.
Just to be clear, this forum is for honest feedback, not just worshipful praise, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes