Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
thank
so not So Secret, Secret content from first page the artifact part 2 for this game?
can't wait for the artifact part 3 lol

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
There is a bug... after I beat up Dad there is another Dad character and after the coplady took him away the game didn't go on. is there a fix for that?

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
There is a bug... after I beat up Dad there is another Dad character and after the coplady took him away the game didn't go on. is there a fix for that?
forget about it I downloaded a newer version and it worked.

Radium

Apr 25, 2017
Stuck at Level 5 Building - Father's Office (Got the Level 5 Keycard) but not sure where to go from here. (Please refer to the screenshot)

Can anyone help from here?

Thanks

Reactions: Antoniosanchez1794

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
I've never heard of that bug. There should be a sparkle on the console, letting you know to press Enter at the console.

Reactions: Radium

Radium

Apr 25, 2017
I've never heard of that bug. There should be a sparkle on the console, letting you know to press Enter at the console.
Thank you very much for your help. I think i found the problem. I used the saved file provided in earlier threads on this forum (Save 02) which contains the "keycards & the photos" in the inventory. And i believe that might be the reason it was blocking the "Trigger Point" for next sequence of events..

All sorted any ways via your saved file you have shared.. :)

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes