AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
The game is super straight forward so I see why it has no walkthrough but...
Quick tip:One house LEFT from Protagonist's home is a house w/ 4 trees in the front. Two large and two small. Go into the yard and approach the backyard from the right. You will find a Letterman Jacket hanging on a clothesline that gives you +5 defense for FREE!! As opposed to the one you can buy from the clothing store for $200. Save that money for the gloves or beanie.
You may need to talk the the guy inside mentioning it's there first, but it's there.

Anyone have any other tips?

Reactions: Wookie

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
when its 2nd chapter is release ?
This is the complete game. The v1.0b was is the final version so members know we have the final update that was released

BTW not sure if u got the dev right or wrong but maybe u were meaning this creator

&

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Can anyone advise how to deliver the energy drink within time please?
No matter how I try to take the quickest path I run out of time just before getting to him?

Anup Barla

Nov 13, 2017
This is the complete game. The v1.0b was is the final version so members know we have the final update that was released

BTW not sure if u got the dev right or wrong but maybe u were meaning this creator

&
Thank u 4 the information

Reactions: Muff Diver

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
hOW TO KNOCK OUT RIVALS IN STARTING?
I guess you're new to RPGMaker. The guy who steals your camera drops a knife when running away. Pick that up. Then hit the escape button (or X) and select "equipment". Select your player. Select "change", then select "weapon" and now you can put the knife in the weapon slot. After that return to game and run around the school and defeat a few bullies to increase your level to 2 or 3. And then you get to fight the rival. As far as I remember you may need a few bandages though to heal during the fight. You can find them by looting all the neighbors' houses before going to school. So maybe start a new game since you're only like 10 seconds into the game anyways, lol.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
I guess you're new to RPGMaker. The guy who steals your camera drops a knife when running away. Pick that up. Then hit the escape button (or X) and select "equipment". Select your player. Select "change", then select "weapon" and now you can put the knife in the weapon slot. After that return to game and run around the school and defeat a few bullies to increase your level to 2 or 3. And then you get to fight the rival. As far as I remember you may need a few bandages though to heal during the fight. You can find them by looting all the neighbors' houses before going to school. So maybe start a new game since you're only like 10 seconds into the game anyways, lol.
Hey how do i enlarge the screen ?

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
You really dont need walkthrough, everything you have in quests.
If you dont know what next, just ask here.
where the place of the key of cousin room in the basement , after the short timing im still in search .thank you

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes