BigD1133

Jul 28, 2018
First thing new players need to do when starting this game for the first time is, when you finally go outside of your house; before you even go to school, you need to go towards the left of your screen down three or four or maybe five houses and go through the front door and out the back door and you will find a letterman jacket to steal. After you get it you need to immediately go into your menu and put it on. It will allow you to endure more damage when a bully attacks you.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
First thing new players need to do when starting this game for the first time is, when you finally go outside of your house; before you even go to school, you need to go towards the left of your screen down three or four or maybe five houses and go through the front door and out the back door and you will find a letterman jacket to steal. After you get it you need to immediately go into your menu and put it on. It will allow you to endure more damage when a bully attacks you.
thank you so much , i will be back and do it . thanx to you aggain , i will ask you some help if you can

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
just fired the game up again after a bit so memory's a bit fuzzy, where does one find a shield ?

Vigneshwar

Sep 22, 2018
Hi. I am at the Aunt's house. Chasing the cat. Found it in the upstairs. But, can't catch it. It won't go down also. It is stuck at the stairs.

Edit: Found the mistake. Should have talked to the twins before going upstairs. Saved the cat.

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes