Method201

Oct 28, 2017
Running the compressed version gives me the following error:

Script 'FenixFireX's Plane Fix' line 36: RGSSError occurred.

failed to create bitmap
I have no idea what this means, but a quick google search suggests image corruption, maybe? I downloaded the .7z from both Mega and MegaUp, and both threw this error when I hit "New Game" from the main menu.

Reactions: Irakli90

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

I have no idea what this means, but a quick google search suggests image corruption, maybe? I downloaded the .7z from both Mega and MegaUp, and both threw this error when I hit "New Game" from the main menu.
Is your 7zip up to date?

Method201

Oct 28, 2017
I honestly forgot that updating it was a thing I could do.

Did a fresh install of the latest 7zip even, same issue.

It's honestly a non-issue for me? When I can be bothered, I'll just download the uncompressed version. I just figured I should say something.

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018

Did you fix it?? Any solution? I'm also getting the same error!!

Reactions: Irakli90

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
any ideas on what models and environment was use in Incest Adventure & The Artifact Series

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
How do you use *.rpgsave saves. On my PC (at least) the saves are generated in *.rvdata2 formate...

andy333

Sep 16, 2018
Hi, i Play 2 weeks and i can´t fight the bully at the biginning of the game. From when I have to press because of which keys so that it does more harm than 1 point

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes