3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

dlmat

Nov 2, 2018
when I'm going to the business woman for the 3rd job, she says "Go away, I have no jobs for you now". Can anybody tell me what should I do? Thanks :)

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Well, that was a good game, too bad the ending is rushed and way to short and limited,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also the lack of gallery is a bit disappointing :/
Thankfully there's milfy city =D

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
when I'm going to the business woman for the 3rd job, she says "Go away, I have no jobs for you now". Can anybody tell me what should I do? Thanks :)
I have the same problem.
What did you choosed after the first job you did for her ?
Personnaly i choosed to be paid (250$) instead of asking for "something else"... because i needed money at the time. Now i'm wondering if it's not the reason why she don't give me anymore work as why the second option (asking for "something else") didn't appear after the 2nd job.
I hope she'll give more work later and that it'll still be possible to start sex scenes with her later, but the game let you with the doubt... I'm afraid to continue to play when i'll maybe have to start all over from the start just to get business woman scenes :/

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
I think i got the answer to our problem dlmat and Arasharia12.
After i did my previous message here... i decided to load a previous save i hopefully made just after completing the first business woman job. I didn't took the 250$ but choosed the other reward (footjob).
It seem it's this choice that unlock what follows after. I did the 2nd job for her, and the day after she was giving me a 3rd job.

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
I don't really understand. Is this game supposed to be completed ?
To me it don't seem to be.
- I already did many fights at the arena but my level never raised (can we really level up ?).
- I didn't find any armors ingame, nor any way to use "magic" during fights. So why does these tabs exist ?
- After the restaurant scene a message just told me the storyline with my aunt couldn't go more far in this actual version.
- i got the police woman phone number but it seem useless as she never answer.
- many NPC in streets wih ??? over their heads but i couldn't find anything special to do with them.
- after some time... sister's pts seem very very hard to raise.
I'm sure i forgot many other things... but it's many time i had the strange feeling of an uncompleted game. Is it still under development ?

(I precise i don't mean the game is bad !... it got good sides and... less good ones. But i'm just surprised it's announced as "completed").

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
I don't really understand. Is this game supposed to be completed ?
To me it don't seem to be.
- I already did many fights at the arena but my level never raised (can we really level up ?).
- I didn't find any armors ingame, nor any way to use "magic" during fights. So why does these tabs exist ?
- After the restaurant scene a message just told me the storyline with my aunt couldn't go more far in this actual version.
- i got the police woman phone number but it seem useless as she never answer.
- many NPC in streets wih ??? over their heads but i couldn't find anything special to do with them.
- after some time... sister's pts seem very very hard to raise.
I'm sure i forgot many other things... but it's many time i had the strange feeling of an uncompleted game. Is it still under development ?

(I precise i don't mean the game is bad !... it got good sides and... less good ones. But i'm just surprised it's announced as "completed").
It is finished, but the developer rushed it so many things that were planned to be in the game were cut out, like the policewoman story, the fights are pretty much useless and you can't lvl up, the only things you can equip are the weapons.
For the aunt, try talking to her, you have more content with her, but I don't remember how to trigger it ^^

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
can someone please tell me how do i make my mom apologise to my aunt
do more progress with the aunt until the scene when you spy and follow your aunt
i don't want to spoil things but after this scene when you come back your aunt will be more wiling to accept an apology from your mother if you need more details i will spoil some parts from the story
but i am here if you need more help ;)

dlmat

Nov 2, 2018
I think i got the answer to our problem dlmat and Arasharia12.
After i did my previous message here... i decided to load a previous save i hopefully made just after completing the first business woman job. I didn't took the 250$ but choosed the other reward (footjob).
It seem it's this choice that unlock what follows after. I did the 2nd job for her, and the day after she was giving me a 3rd job.
Thank you for the information :)

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
How to collect debt starting case
go out of the building (the building you are working in)
and you will find a care waiting for you ..black car as i remember ..get in the car and it will deliver you to the location where you should collect the money from the home in stealth mode

Cungkringg

May 4, 2018
I liked the sister model for this game! Gonna check out authors other games. Any reccomendation guys? I'm new to the f95zone

Slovak

Jul 2, 2018
where is the aunt's house? Central city/west city? Can you give me a screenshot of Aunt's house?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes