3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Ser Mehroz

Oct 19, 2018
Hi,
I can't save the progress.
Every time I start the game I have to start new. Can't find Previous save game.
Anyone know a solution please tell me. Really appreciate it.
Thanks

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi,
I can't save the progress.
Every time I start the game I have to start new. Can't find Previous save game.
Anyone know a solution please tell me. Really appreciate it.
Thanks
Android v5.1
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
in this game you have a clickable quick menu bottom right

Ser Mehroz

Oct 19, 2018
I don't know how to give permission.
Please explain.
When I was installing I checked all option there was nothing about permission to SD card.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I don't know how to give permission.
Please explain.
When I was installing I checked all option there was nothing about permission to SD card.
on your phone go to settings►apps►Incest Story 2►permissions and activate the permission to access external storage

dani54

Feb 15, 2018
Android version on my phone still crashes after every 5 minutes of play please can someone port this game better for Android user would be much appreciated.

Ser Mehroz

Oct 19, 2018
on your phone go to settings►apps►Incest Story 2►permissions and activate the permission to access external storage
Thanks a lot
But it didn't work
Old version I guess
I will get new phone hopefully soon than I'll try again.
Thanks for your time

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
So sad the game is not finished (yeah, i know the game has endings, but it doesn't help much when you add them while a lot of the mechanics are still missing). Sister suffered the most: her scenes are good, but in comparison to amount of aunt or mom scenes it is nothing. Thanks to that i am stuck with 40 affection of her and there is no way to effectively raise it. Scene placement is very annoying, 75% of them (or even more) are doing evening, so i just have to skip morning and afternoon. Policewoman doesn't have any content and Tom's story is also cut (also i hate the best friend was turned into a monster but that's just my personal opinion). Endings are unsatisfying for me. I would say Mom-Sis-Aunt ending is must have for game like this. Good sides? I don't need to grind anything, art is better, animations are mostly very good (for example i think sister's bathroom scene animation was bad), so it is a big improvement from IS1. So my opinion about this game is very clear: game is very good, but unfinished.

Reactions: Capt OA

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I'm using the compressed version, is there anyway to change the stats, money, items, so on inside those json files? and what file should I use? Thanks

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
the game is very poorly optimized. The idiotic author of this game created a huge .exe file and run the entire game from it, this is ridiculous and idiotic.

SeKyBoggTrottr

Nov 20, 2018
Anyone else get the problem with the debt collection where you use stealth, get 2x $1000 and nothing happens?
Had to get myself kicked out, tried using the chauffeur but the screen just goes black and nothing happens.
He's literally forgot to make the chauffeur take you back and blanks the screen, fucking your save.
Just let them kick you out, go back in again and start searching everything you can. Took me 3 tries.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I was interested right up until that dude was molesting Mom in the cafe and I didn't have the option to go over there and wreck his shit. Plus the animation that played lasted way too long and as far as I could tell I couldn't skip it.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I was interested right up until that dude was molesting Mom in the cafe and I didn't have the option to go over there and wreck his shit. Plus the animation that played lasted way too long and as far as I could tell I couldn't skip it.
What? Iirc you can definitely stop it. In fact if you don't stop it, you can't progress with Mom anymore...

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes