3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

HAUser69

Feb 19, 2018
my game froze after i helped tom's mom and took her to the aunt's house, does anyone know how to get this to not happen?

Esco187

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone have save files to see all endings for the Ren´Py Remake? I can only find saves for the original version.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
When I click on the link for the android port I get a "Oops! We ran into some problems. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Reactions: Eispanther

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Here ya go:

Honestly couldn't play this damn game if it weren't for save editors...
Where does the save file goes? It's a exe and no folder like most other games I play

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
when I click on the renpy remake link I get a weird error where the forum tells me I don't have priviledges

Reactions: khaledd
Feb 9, 2019
Sorry I need some insight, i am trying to find the key to the aunt house. In a walktrough it says they are on the table, close to the exit door at the afternoon. I have checked many days and I Can not find them.... any help? Thanks in advance!!!

John254

Feb 14, 2019
How to finish fourth job from business woman where you need to steal the car?. I find remote control from garage and car key, Do I need to find something else in the house?

John254

Feb 14, 2019
Sorry I need some insight, i am trying to find the key to the aunt house. In a walktrough it says they are on the table, close to the exit door at the afternoon. I have checked many days and I Can not find them.... any help? Thanks in advance!!!
First you need to finish first task with aunt in the afternoon. You call aunt and then you get a cab that is locatet in city center near coffee bar.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes