3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

cwh24

Aug 5, 2018
How do you get into the mansion on your first job as debt collector? I cant leave until I finish the job and the intercom does nothing

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
hey how i call a cab to aunt house the walkthrough in here not help at all
You have to call her first, then during the afternoon go west from your house into the next area, keep going west until you get to the first vertical street, go north until you see a taxi. It costs like $10 or something like that

cwh24

Aug 5, 2018
Hop over the fence at the bus stop (or w/e it is, can't remember exactly).
Thanks I found the fence. Now I'm stuck in the house. I get to the 2nd floor and can only find about $2,000 in total. Not sure how much I even need since I got the mission details like a week ago and forgot

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks I found the fence. Now I'm stuck in the house. I get to the 2nd floor and can only find about $2,000 in total. Not sure how much I even need since I got the mission details like a week ago and forgot
It's like 3 or 4 thousand or something, but the same shit happened to me too. I ended up just downloading a save editor, maxing my stats, and murdering everything. Trust me, it's much better that way.

cwh24

Aug 5, 2018
It's like 3 or 4 thousand or something, but the same shit happened to me too. I ended up just downloading a save editor, maxing my stats, and murdering everything. Trust me, it's much better that way.
Yeah those security guards are annoying as hell and move like the flash

Subham Koley

Feb 3, 2018
so is that it? there won't be any further scenes in this game anymore?
is that the end? or there will any update of this game?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes