3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

RakibHasan

Oct 15, 2018
Never say never , currently working on a banner for it and when the time allows i'll dig into a wallpaper.

You have to help the police woman at the morning in the slums , second alley gang on the upper right.
How I find the key in business woman 3rd job . Please tell me

thang123

Nov 23, 2018
just wanna ask that when i said yes to mom in the park and can only have her ending now.How can i changed my answer to mom because i cannot date her again

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
just wanna ask that when i said yes to mom in the park and can only have her ending now.How can i changed my answer to mom because i cannot date her again
it doesn't matter just save before you click on mom bedroom door! after that reach relationship to 100 for aunt & sister do the same the game will give you option to end game.

thang123

Nov 23, 2018
it doesn't matter just save before you click on mom bedroom door! after that reach relationship to 100 for aunt & sister do the same the game will give you option to end game.
i don't know is there a bug or something i've reached 100 for aunt but nothing happen when i went to her house i can only have the ending with mom either i say no to the ending with mom or save before even go to her bedroom door

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes