3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Vizharan

Apr 11, 2019
can anyone tell me anything about policewomen? i found her but it says not available yet, and their is nothing mention about her in walktrough
Policewoman is one of those parts of this game that have not receive any further development after helping her and getting her phone number. Blind alley am afraid.

Reactions: darkkk99k

Vizharan

Apr 11, 2019
While playing this game I never managed to get over possible choice in a caffer bar for mom being gang raped. So in my tone I was inspired how I would see story of game ending from that point onward. Made small text-script of such further not so much game but more story development. All I can say about it is that is NOT good ending in any way of story aspect. :( So if you not for hardcore drama ending I suggest to rather not read it. Those who will read it, well I hope that is not too bad written:unsure:

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Is someone have a good save point please ?
You can find it here
Here is a save file with all scenes as Save files.
In order to get it to work you must replace the rpg_managers.js file in "Incest Story 2\www\js\" with the one in the zip. Then copy the contents of the zip to the save folder overwriting everything. In the zip is a text doc with a description of what each save is. They are ordered by mom , sis , aunt, etc.

Reactions: Bullgano10

Vizharan

Apr 11, 2019
I can't get business woman third job
Thing with jobs from buisness woman is kinda of a trap. Many would select her for good money, but that is not her real role in game, to provide you fast cash that is. Her role is to end in sexual relationship with her. That means that when you accept your first job from her, do not ask for money as a reward but go for second option (sexual one). Then you repeat same process with second job. That will open you acess for next, third job and continuation of story with her. Also, whenever you go to her I recommend to visit her at afternoon to have space for other activities in morning (talks with some of main characters such as sister, mom, aunt, Tom`s mom). Hope that helps you :)

Vizharan

Apr 11, 2019
can someone tell me what are the required conditions to leave the house with mom please?
Going to aunt with mom is preety much near end of storyline. To reach that phase first you need to make all morning talks with mom, all talks with aunt that starts with your first visiting her in afternoon. Follow guide and you will be able to reach that stage by just playing. Here is short hint used from game guide (just play by the guide).

1. Aunt afternoon (grab keys from her desk before going home) - use your phone to call her
2. Morning talks with aunt (3 talks to do = 3 mornings)
3. Morning beach scene with aunt
4. Afternoon shopping with aunt - use your phone to call her
4. Evening visiting aunt AFTER shopping was done to open fork in story progress
5. Morning talk with aunt
5. Evening talk with mom to follow you and going to aunt
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Mom morning talks (3 talks to do = 3 mornings)

Vizharan

Apr 11, 2019
how do you unlock threesome with mom,aunt and sis
You cannot have sex with mom, aunt and sis at same time (foursome in this case). You can only have threesome sex in two combinations:
1. you-sis-mom
&
2. you-mom-aunt

First situation you can have since day one. You go at evening to your sis and tell her to follow you, and go with her to where is mom and talk with mom to open threesome scene.
Second situation is near end of game story. To open it you need to make all talks-encounters (morning, afternoon, evening) with aunt, and all morning talks with mom. When you open fork in story progress through aunt, you go next morning to her to talk and later that evening you talk with mom and leave for aunt house to get that threesome.

Nick the dick

Apr 16, 2019
You cannot have sex with mom, aunt and sis at same time (foursome in this case). You can only have threesome sex in two combinations:
1. you-sis-mom
&
2. you-mom-aunt

First situation you can have since day one. You go at evening to your sis and tell her to follow you, and go with her to where is mom and talk with mom to open threesome scene.
Second situation is near end of game story. To open it you need to make all talks-encounters (morning, afternoon, evening) with aunt, and all morning talks with mom. When you open fork in story progress through aunt, you go next morning to her to talk and later that evening you talk with mom and leave for aunt house to get that threesome.
thank you for fast reply I thought this thread might have been dead since last post was a year ago will give it a try

Vizharan

Apr 11, 2019
thank you for fast reply I thought this thread might have been dead since last post was a year ago will give it a try
Nps, glad I could help. I also suggest you to visit website of game creator - ICSTOR and look for entire game walkthrough. You will need to understand how game story goes through combination of your communications with characters through different times of day (morning-afternoon-evening). I have started by just farming money in hotel untill got crazy 15k $ even though 5k $ should be enough I believe, bought all stuff I could before any initial communications. After that started with talks, also, sex scenes places for mom or for sis will not have active sparkling icon like bathroom for e.g. or your own room. You will have to press with mouse over bathroom or your bed to activate scene with mother or with sister. Also do not accept money reward from buisness woman secretary, always take second option that leads to scene.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
can anyone give me some insight on the "pregnancy" content? Are there photos? Is it with the main girls? How good is it?

cr0ssi

Jun 24, 2018
like other games created with this program, it doesnt start for me. only a window is opening with 3 links, thats all.
can someone tell me how this program is called so i can google for help? tyvm

Vizharan

Apr 11, 2019
can anyone give me some insight on the "pregnancy" content? Are there photos? Is it with the main girls? How good is it?
Pregnancy is part of ending scenes for sake of story ending. It can only be with mom, sis or aunt, depending with which one of three you wish to end game. There are no sex scene pictures or animations with any of them while they are visibly pregnant. You only see mom and sis in kitchen as pregnant. No pregnant picture for aunt though.

Reactions: Scoobax and f4f4

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Pregnancy is part of ending scenes for sake of story ending. It can only be with mom, sis or aunt, depending with which one of three you wish to end game. There are no sex scene pictures or animations with any of them while they are visibly pregnant. You only see mom and sis in kitchen as pregnant. No pregnant picture for aunt though.
Damn that sucks! I really dont think thats worth the grind. But I still wanna see them tho. This might be too much to ask from me, but is there a way u can show me those renders? Id really appreciate it, thanks!

Vizharan

Apr 11, 2019
Damn that sucks! I really dont think thats worth the grind. But I still wanna see them tho. This might be too much to ask from me, but is there a way u can show me those renders? Id really appreciate it, thanks!
Unfortunately I have removed game once have completed it. I think someone post a link with full save(s) of game somewhere in this thread. Try it with this post:

Here is a save file with all scenes as Save files.
In order to get it to work you must replace the rpg_managers.js file in "Incest Story 2\www\js\" with the one in the zip. Then copy the contents of the zip to the save folder overwriting everything. In the zip is a text doc with a description of what each save is. They are ordered by mom , sis , aunt, etc.

Reactions: f4f4
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes