3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

AR.rivu

Mar 1, 2019
can anyone please say where can i find this business woman ? i have searched like everywhere in the citycentre. and i cant buy any clothes from the shop or talk to the secretary in the office. and why cant i give the parcel to the girl with yellow hat. she always says not now. please help

ksjjain

Mar 14, 2019
For the aunt you need to go to the beach in the morning and and ask for work (sell lemonade) after you sell all aunt scene triggers.
I think that when you give sister money for the dress you can see her at home only in the evening... At least I did'n find her. There is no clue in the walkthrough or I missed something...
Not able to find 6th lemonade customer.
Can any one tell me where i can find.?

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
can anyone please say where can i find this business woman ? i have searched like everywhere in the citycentre. and i cant buy any clothes from the shop or talk to the secretary in the office. and why cant i give the parcel to the girl with yellow hat. she always says not now. please help
If I'm not mistaken, you'll meet her in the morning outside the house at the main door

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
You should first download the first part and play, then the second one because the second part is the continuation of the story.

Beladinland

Sep 7, 2018
Hello all,

Is the a map available maybe? This is terrible, a game consists of daytime walking around and looking for abjects..

Tnx.

khai01

Mar 24, 2019
I'm stuck at the business woman 3rd Job. There no guy at the garage. And there is no sign of enter the house through the basement window on the left. Is this version is have bugs??

darkkk99k

Mar 9, 2019
can anyone tell me anything about policewomen? i found her but it says not available yet, and their is nothing mention about her in walktrough

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
tag says has NTR... now am i stealing the girl or is the character getting cucked? is it avoidable?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes