3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

Vizharan

Apr 11, 2019
how can i find the key for bussiness women third job?
please help
Thing with jobs from buisness woman is kinda of a trap. Many would select her for good money, but that is not her real role in game, to provide you fast cash that is. Her role is to end in sexual relationship with her. That means that when you accept your first job from her, do not ask for money as a reward but go for second option (sexual one). Then you repeat same process with second job. That will open you acess for next, third job and continuation of story with her. Also, whenever you go to her I recommend to visit her at afternoon to have space for other activities in morning (talks with some of main characters such as sister, mom, aunt, Tom`s mom). Hope that helps you :)

Reactions: DJsona

Vizharan

Apr 11, 2019
does anyone have an issue talking to the secretary for business woman part cause i cant even talk to her to do even first job
If I recall correctly that part, think that you need to face her to the side of desk that is at entrance/exit of building (left side), and not on side looking toward elevator (frontal side).

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Incest Story 2 seems to be with, bugs, the second time I was playing I can not find the aunt on the beach.

Nirmal

Aug 2, 2018
where is the map i cant find any shop so.....confused...pls help where the i find map pls..................

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Is someone have a good save file?
incest story 2 save files any one plz?
here it is
Here is a save file with all scenes as Save files.
In order to get it to work you must replace the rpg_managers.js file in "Incest Story 2\www\js\" with the one in the zip. Then copy the contents of the zip to the save folder overwriting everything. In the zip is a text doc with a description of what each save is. They are ordered by mom , sis , aunt, etc.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Any idea on how to trigger Syringe Sex scene. I bought Syringe of pleasure at the night club but I could not find such scene when I come back again and again

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Also stuck here.

Seems you can get up on the winged statues and one of the balconies, but nowhere to go from there...where to=
Hi,

I stuck there, I can jump to the windows on the right (via statue) and found no way to get in. Any help?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes