3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
I know this question has been asked a hundred times before ...having read all 115 pages and walkthroughs....Nicole
.....done sister scene
..got number...rang her...gone to hotel...in evening ....spoke to reception or square in front... got location gone to room i was told...nothing..door wont open....tried every door....what have i missed....completed staci...and ..business woman...doin ok with aunt and toms mum....what have i not done to trigger nicole at hotel ??????

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
pff well wasted oppurtunity she looked good
this whole game had wasted opportunities and much potential but i guess he got bored or just overwhelmed by having developing 2 games at the time

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
pff well wasted oppurtunity she looked good
this whole game had wasted opportunities and much potential but i guess he got bored or just overwhelmed by having developing 2 games at the time
wasted opportunity yes. Due to patreon new rules that banned incest so either icstor abandon it or finish it

Fotaku

Oct 8, 2019
for the second job from the business woman i cant find the money so can someone please help me, i mean like the exact place for each $1000

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer/Publisher:
Notice: To the Developer.
Congratulations on the project just missing one thing.
The Plaintiff should have thought of opening a fixed space for Mc (his and his own home).
If you take it from the beginning of the game every day paying $ 200, 100 from Mother and 100 from Mc, you could buy a house.
This was a serious mistake, I have never seen in my life having to pay $ 200 a day for renting a house !!!!
If it was a hostel, a hotel I would even agree to have to pay it every day ..... But in a rented house I never saw it happen anywhere in the real world .... this is a game yes but It was bad thinking this part. (y);)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
for the second job from the business woman i cant find the money so can someone please help me, i mean like the exact place for each $1000
Friend has 2 option here.
1- If you jump into the house and choose to fight it is kind of hard to look for money.
2- You have to use the sneak option so you can search all drawers of all cabinets, but avoid getting caught by the security guards, because if caught they will throw you out.
The money will always be in some drawer of a closet ... there is no way not to find it there somewhere.
I'm saying this for sure, because I've done these missions several times.
I hope you can ... good game..be happy. (y);)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
This game is great pure fun all the time.
However I know the "NTR" system in games well.
I never saw anything happen in this game that Mc was out and something far away was happening !!!!
NTR is a system that when turned on, shows certain events away from Mc: Like if someone is stealing his house, or if someone is cheating on things like this.
In this game here you don't have the option to enable NTR and I have never seen anything happen out of Mc's eyes. !!!!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Updated: 29/10-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre:
I spent a neighborhood, was good, when I went to the 3 place that gives access to the beach already gave this error.
The bad thing about role playing is that if you give a damn mistake you lose everything you did besides not opening an error log to try to fix it.
Does anyone know what exactly this photo error means. Untitled 2.jpg

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes